Palace (A) 25-Feb. 12PM KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No
I want to know what you think he's done wrong
I already know what I think.
Good to see you slip so comfortably into obnoxious twat mode again though
Try having an actual conversation some time Sammy.
It's what normal people do
He's missed two sitters Mick.
That is what he has done wrong.
He has contributed nothing to the game deeper either.

I have now told you again what he has done wrong. Don't ask again.

It's not a matter of playing quality in my opinion. It's mental. A lot of the players (younglings in particular) don't seem to take these games seriously. They turn up for the bigger games but look at games against Palace or Swansea and such as glorified friendlies and play as if it were.

They need to get it in their heads that they can't wait with turning up until we concede.

Think its more to do with the fact that we have space to work in when teams actually play football against us.

When you're playing against a defensive set up like this, every single pass needs to be 100% or it gets intercepted

Think its more to do with the fact that we have space to work in when teams actually play football against us.

When you're playing against a defensive set up like this, every single pass needs to be 100% or it gets intercepted
Can we stop with this sensible stuff and get back to the cunt-offs?

Delivery has been awful today. We’ve either not beaten the first man or we’ve hit it too far. I had a feeling this would be a 0-0 today.

That is also a factor. I'll concede that. But a fair few of our younger lot have seemed disinterested on some of these games and seem unwilling to adapt to the opposition

Back
Top Bottom