Tottenham Hotspur vs. Juventus - Tuesday, February 13th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I imagine all the Woolwich, Chelsea, Liverpool fans etc. were all laughing at us being two nil down after ten minutes. Nice to spoil that feeling for them by coming back.

Yes, in a way that's better than if it had been a more 'routine' 2-2.

Not so good for us though but the boys did us proud, showed so much character and composure and class.

Now, bring on the Dale!

Just getting home from work, wasn't able to watch anything but the highlights just now on TV. Without seeing anything else that's a fantastic result that I will take all day. Looks like Kane deserved a PK, fortunately they missed their second. Kane blew a point blank header, and Buffon uncharacteristically gives up a goal he saves 99 times out of a hundred on Eriksen's free kick.

Thrilled with 2 away goals coming back home. Thrilled that we controlled possession and (again without seeing a minute of the game) it sounds like the 2-2 result was perhaps a bit flattering to Juve.

COYS!!!! Let's keep this momentum going!!

:tobyarm::kanegoal::hugoshock::wanyama:

To look at our team, our character, our fight, that is what makes so many of us fans love and appreciate what Pochettino has done to our team.

"But he hasn't won anything!!!!"

He's made me proud as fuck to support Tottenham Hotspur Football Club.

Back
Top Bottom