Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday 4 Feb. 16.30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That cunt Simon Burnton over at the Guardian is desperately trying to spin the narrative that both penalties were wrong and he is publishing random fucking tweets from punters to back up his own opinion. This is what passes for unbiased journalism these days.
not according to dermot gallagher. both were correct

Yep, he started the move that led to the shot which got pushed out by the keeper too, he is just the better player. Maybe Dier will grow to become better, and Dier is more versatile but for me it's Wanyama all day long.
I'm usually not the kind of guy who goes around and says "I knew it all along", but people have to realise that Wanyama is miles ahead of Dier if it comes to controlling a game, pressing resistance and defensive play.

I was angry after three minutes. Frustrated till half time and now.....Absolutely proud as can be.

That Spurs team were Supreme again in the second half. A loss would have been a travesty. A draw feels like a win, but could have been a win too. Fantastic Spurs. Really well done.

And props to the Linesman for having some balls of steel to give the late penalty. Well done that man

Fuck you Klopp you fucking Nazi fake disrespectful cunt running down the line like that trying to wave your dick in Pochs face and fuck you Sky for sucking Liverpools dick all afternoon Van Dijk killed your liverpool defences prayers answered topic with a 93 minute knee in the back and when you wanted to throw Harry Kane under the bus so you could slowly and sensually rim Mo Salah , its all gone you Liverpool sucking assholes and i also pirated your channel. COYS
Hahaha "slowly and sensually"
Nearly pissed meself

Back
Top Bottom