January 2018 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No llorente isn't shit because he laughed with a couple woolwich players, he's shit because he has 1 attribute and the way we play doesn't facilitate it. Batshuayi isn't shit he has 7 goals this season, which is good for a player who hardly features and is 8 years younger than Llorente so has a lot more room for growth.
But we knew what his main attribute is when we bought him from Swansea, didn't we? Weren't most of us looking forward to see him against defensive sides?

But we knew what his main attribute is when we bought him from Swansea, didn't we? Weren't most of us looking forward to see him against defensive sides?
Yeah and everyone who thought it would work (myself included) was wrong, he's been nothing more than a useless lump. Would take jansenn back over him in a heartbeat, at least he works hard.

In effect it's no difference. We aren't a good fit for Llorente so if we were to lose Kane the end result would be the same just 17m less. 17m we could put towards another player in the next 24 hours??
I suppose but it still leaves us short.

If Chelsea can recall Abraham I would include him in the deal somehow (doubt Batshuayi would be interested in sitting on the bench for us).

So people want Llorente gone & Batshuayi in while the very same people said he's shit while he played for Chelsea, or Rodriguez who's actually a Sturridge v2. Mmkay.

Anyway BBC reported that Batshuayi rejected a move to Spurs. But you still want him in because Llorente is shit and because he laughed with a couple of Woolwich players at the end of the game. :wall:
Yeah

If Moura really happens, great. He looks a very useful player.

This Llorente for Batshuayi stuff seems insane. Given the bad blood between the clubs, I really can't see this. That said, if it is a thing, and the sticking point is Batshuayi doesn't want to, then tell them we'll take Tammy Abraham instead. He'd be a fucking steal.

Rate Abraham ahead of Bat anyway

Back
Top Bottom