January 2018 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking hell. They have papers to shift, fair enough, but can anyone really see HK going to Madrid within a month? They are reaching so hard they’ll be pulling a muscle.
Absolutely no way Harry will miss out on playing at the new stadium in front of an adoring crowd.
Why take a backward step in his career at this stage?
Plus, even if Harry wanted a move, a deal now makes no sense for either club. Wouldn’t both of them (Kane & Bale) be ineligible to play in CL for a new club? How to ruin your chances of progressing I’d say...

How did fucking Johnny Evans become a sought after player? Merriam-Webster define mediocre by simply putting his picture
Having seen him play for Northern Ireland I can say he is actually decent, for being a centreback he can play pretty well in any position right across the back four. His stand out game was against Ukraine in the Euros, when he played as left back and marked Yarmolenko right out of the game, something we couldn't do in the CL.

Rashford isnt overhyped he's mismanaged......He'd be like a world class version of Defoe under Poch
He's great at running with the ball and love to see this, always looking to take-on the oppo. He's has a shot on him too, BUT despite this shot he rarely scores and his final ball is almost non-existent. If you think Dele should play more simple, then Rashford would drive you to an early grave mate. looks good on match of the day highlights (because only his highlights get shown what with being English, young etc) but 70% of what he does isn't top draw.

He doesn't suit a Maureen team that I do concede, as he would be best served in a team that presses and counter presses. But he has never played in a team that's done this so a bit of 2nd guessing here too.

Fucking hell. They have papers to shift, fair enough, but can anyone really see HK going to Madrid within a month? They are reaching so hard they’ll be pulling a muscle.
Absolutely no way Harry will miss out on playing at the new stadium in front of an adoring crowd.
Why take a backward step in his career at this stage?
Plus, even if Harry wanted a move, a deal now makes no sense for either club. Wouldn’t both of them (Kane & Bale) be ineligible to play in CL for a new club? How to ruin your chances of progressing I’d say...
There's only one type of muscle those linkbait gobshyte enjoy pulling

Many years ago I used to follow transfer news religiously, from your hilarious ITK basement dweller to your newspaper hack. Some of us were well aware of the problem of FAKE NEWS before it became a political fad over the last year.

Back
Top Bottom