Mighty Spurs Vs South London Nomads @ The Library

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why the fuck isn't it Saturday noon yet?!?!
Why the fuck isn't it Saturday 6 am yet?

No chance I'll survive the next couple of days...

2W0bmDy.gif

Aldeweireld, Vorm and Lamela still ruled out and Dier is probably knackered.

-------------------Lloris

Aurier----Sanchez----Verts----Rose

------------Winks----Dembele
Sissoko---------------------------Eriksen
-----------------Dele

------------------Kane

Sub: Gazza, Trippier, Davies, Foyth, Dier, Son, Llorente.

Gooner wish list

You really are a cretin.

Says everything you need to know about their fan base:

https://cdn.Woolwich-mania.com/forum/data/avatars/m/23/23783.jpg?1478089765
redwhiteAustrianTu Felix AustriaAdministrator
First game in ages I'll be watching, hopefully the team turns up at home against Spu*s.

It's bloody funny reading their version of the match thread.

On them "inevitably" conceding a penalty:

Who do we reckon concedes the penalty?

Koscielny or Monreal are obviously the favourites but this is a big derby game and I feel like Kolasinac’s career has started a little too brightly. Could also see a Cech pen after a hilarious Xhaka backpass puts Alli through.

:allitongue:

Game after an international break - we should have players on a high and up for this. There is no reason to fear Woolwich, they seem to struggle defensively. Kane should be rested but hope his 100% match ready. Poch gets it right, no mistakes and we take our chances there is no reason why we should get the result. COYS.

So last time we won there was 7 years ago - time to make amends. This is our strongest team since Whinger's been in charge

Loving the confidence and positivity. However, I think a scruffy one nil to us scored by eriksen is more likely although clearly I'd love more!
:eriksenlol:

I'd take a draw... No matter how poor they are they always turn up against us.
I think most of us would, hand on heart, but that’s hedging our bets. If WE turn up they won’t live with us, regardless of how well they play. That’s my dream scenario. They play absolutely out of their skins & still end up on the wrong end of a hiding. That would take their hearts & souls.
Just having to accept that their very best isn’t good enough. No bitching about Wenger, just that soul destroying knowledge that they gave everything & got swept aside.
:avbpray:

Back
Top Bottom