The Mighty Cockerels versus Real Madrid @ Wembley 1St nov

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Newsflash: Comments on an open forum are entirely open for debate. Suck it up.

....Oh and there most certainly is right and wrong. Ridiculous statement, though i guess thats just what your mum intermittently tells you just to make you feel better around the grown ups; bless you, you delicate flower!
Yes you can debate, you shouldn't say "Nah, that's bollocks."
Learn how to talk. Manners go a long way.

Yes you can debate, you shouldn't say "Nah, that's bollocks."
Learn how to talk.

...You precious, ignorant, delusionary fool!

:pochfacepalm:

I backed up my synopsis with a full explanation. I told you WHY i thought you were taking bollocks, you mug!

If you were capable of the same there'd be no bickering now.... Silly boy!

Do us both a favour and put me on ignore if you can't comprehend this rather simple process.....

....Or better still, avoid talking bollocks to begin with.

:pochunimpressed:

Last edited:
Winter was one of the few to bring up that Trippier was clearly off on the build up to the first. Probably because:
  • Real didn't react like he was offside. Not a single member of the backline put up an arm asking for the call, which is rare.
  • Trippier still had a lot to do, as did Dele.
  • We won so thoroughly that not even the most ardent of Real or Woolwich supporters could say that the results should have been different based on the performance.
The little things, I guess. Bit of luck - felt like we were due.

...You precious, ignorant, delusionary fool!

:pochfacepalm:

I backed up my synopsis with a full explanation. I told you WHY i thought you were taking bollocks, you mug!

If you were capable of the same there'd be no bickering now.... Silly boy!

Do us both a favour and put me on ignore if you can't comprehend this rather simple process.....

....Or better still, avoid talking bollocks to begin with.

:pochunimpressed:
One last reply and I won't waste a second more reading or replying to such.
Do me a favour please, LOOK in the mirror and you will see exactly what you are typing, that' s the actual image of the comments you are making.

Winter was one of the few to bring up that Trippier was clearly off on the build up to the first. Probably because:
  • Real didn't react like he was offside. Not a single member of the backline put up an arm asking for the call, which is rare.
  • Trippier still had a lot to do, as did Dele.
  • We won so thoroughly that not even the most ardent of Real or Woolwich supporters could say that the results should have been different based on the performance.
The little things, I guess. Bit of luck - felt like we were due.

He was onside when Winks saw the pass (33%), began to execute it (33%) and Trippier was only marginally offside when he actually executed (call that 16.5%), so in my book it was 82.5% onside so the linesman was correct to call it that, it's only a bad call if it's below 50%.

Not Ronaldo?

Funnily enough over the two games no.

Isco tends to pick the ball up deep more than Ronaldo and create more space with his runs.
Ronaldo near the area is likely to try and shoot. But Isco in all areas just had more concerned with his creativity. Over the 180 minutes he worried me more.

Just how I watch the game I guess.

DNptvaCXkAA_KYY.jpg
Looks leaner and fitter than he did when he was scoring against the Goons.

Funnily enough over the two games no.

Isco tends to pick the ball up deep more than Ronaldo and create more space with his runs.
Ronaldo near the area is likely to try and shoot. But Isco in all areas just had more concerned with his creativity. Over the 180 minutes he worried me more.

Just how I watch the game I guess.

I don't really get Isco, I appreciate he's a very good player but don't think he is at the level of the worlds finest , I see him having too many average games and feel he has the ability to influence games more than he actually does , never lived up to the hype of being the next Xavi but to be fair who could ? Overall i think during his time at Madrid he's been indifferent.

Back
Top Bottom