The Mighty Cockerels versus Real Madrid @ Wembley 1St nov

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

r-u-s-x.Boysownstuff.Wolf.TheJockmur.superstaryid.Airfixx.

I can't let this go...
I assume you all disagree because the 'Aergie' word you find as a term of endearment? Well its not.
The word Argie is a very derogatory term. I believe that it originated in England (war 82) and has carried over to the rest of the English speaking world as. a derogatory term. Its highly offensive and very demeaning.

I want you all to send Poch a tweet calling him an Argie and see what response you all get. 'Poch the Argie" Nice?

DNptvaCXkAA_KYY.jpg

Sign him up!

Last edited:
r-u-s-x.Boysownstuff.Wolf.TheJockmur.superstaryid.Airfixx.

I can't let this go...
I assume you all disagree because the 'Aergie' word you find as a term of endearment? Well its not.
The word Argie is a very derogatory term. I believe that it originated in England (war 82) and has carried over to the rest of the English speaking world as. a derogatory term. Its highly offensive and very demeaning.

I want you all to send Poch a tweet calling him an Argie and see what response you all get. 'Poch the Argie" Nice?
Derogatory does not mean racist, stop being a pussy

I’m glad last night’s game wasn’t played in front of 29,000 at MK. We would have made ourselves look a bit small time with the whole world watching.
Wembley was immense the other night but personally I don't care what the world thinks.

We just dismantled Real Madrid and I couldn't care less what ground it was at....could as well say we'd have looked small time at WHL, what with just 6k more, and it being our actual ground.

Last edited:
Roughly translated:

"Aaaah, you got me.... I've literally got no counter point to offer.... Besides i really should just be enjoying last nights victory instead of making ignorant critiques of our players..."
Very Wrong
Translated: I couldn't care less. It is a forum and every one has an opinion. There is no right or wrong. Got it!

Wembley was immense the other night but personally I don't care what the world thinks.

We just dismantled Real Madrid and I couldn't care less what ground it was at....could as well say we'd have looked small time at WHL, what with just 6k more, and it being our actual ground.
I don’t think you can look small time at your own ground. What I mean is, faced with the choice, it would have looked small time if we’d gone with the lower capacity. For me, at least, staying in London was the right option, and after a shaky start we seem to have turned playing in front of a large crowd to our advantage.

I did find it weird and somewhat disappointing I didn't hear the you're shit song. If ever there was a time and a place to do it, this was it! I did want to start it but I couldn't as there was a young kid next to me.

I should have got him to start it :allitongue:

Annoyingly you just know that if we happen to smash Palace and they actually ARE shit, we definitely will hear it. Priorities!

Back
Top Bottom