Yanited vs Tottenham, Oct 28 2017

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thought we lacked a bit of urgency and ambition today, almost felt like we had come for a point which to be honest I would have been happy with before kick off. Worst part of the day was Mourinho and his smug post match interview.

Worst part of the day was Mourinho and his smug post match interview.
I wouldn't have been able to stomach that. The man celebrates 1-0 victories like he's god's gift to the game.

At least Pep spends his hundreds of millions to actually attack and score goals. Mourinho believes the heart and soul of the game is to strangle it in its entirety and scrape a hoofed goal.

Fucking can't abide that cunt.

Yes, but my wee wee tells me of we weren't giving you shit about the negativity you wouldn't be trying to make these supposedly positive posts. After all, last week against the dippers we didn't get 20 odd posts of positivity from you to offset the moaning you otherwise do, have we?
Last week v Liverpool I was at the match and didn't even visit this place until the following day. Anyway, I've openly said I have more urge to vent my frustrations on here than share my happiness. That's why I'm more prominent after a loss probably. At least I'm honest about that.

To be fair. We were shit. Again, there was no urgency in our play. It's strange. We play like that Wednesday, we will get destroyed.

Just watched that shower of shit. Absolutely fuming obviously. We were poor today, very little penetration, very slow passing, sloppy giveaways throughout, losing most of the 50:50s. We fell for good old fashioned cunting Mourinho-ball big style. United were supposedly entertainers or something back in the day, now they spend hundreds of millions to grind shitty 1-0s at home, and we are willing patsies for their slow miserable climb back up the table. Just our luck that Harry would miss this game too, and our other forwards had very little to offer today, I'm looking at Dele, Eriksen, Son, Sissoko, Llorente, all lacking quality or composure at many many points today.

Hope we can stop this negative momentum quickly before it becomes a thing. Cause if we get done by Real on Wednesday, which is very possible, then it's 3 losses in a row with a NLD on the horizon.

Fucking CUNTS!

Overall we dominated the first half but made little of it. Second half wasn’t great and Dele missing in front of goal sealed the deal but I don’t think manure were all that better. In the long run losing away at OT is not where we lost the title

Onwards and upwards

Can you stop prefacing every post with ‘to be fair’? You’re not the sole arbiter of fairness.

Thanks.

To be fair, Totti thinks he can manage the club better than Poch. Just been being fair.

Also while we are talking managers can I say Mourinho is probably the whiniest and most shameless manager out there?

Back
Top Bottom