West Ham - League cup game

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I understand that. But as I said realistically.

We won't win the league nor champions league.
That's the spirit!

Fuck me, some people posting like the Carabou Cup is the only thing we should be looking at winning, as the rest is above us.

And then expect the likes of Kane and Toby to stick around. I guess Walker made the right choice then seeing as little old Spurs are beneath the real trophies

:avbfacepalm:

That's the spirit!

Fuck me, some people posting like the Carabou Cup is the only thing we should be looking at winning, as the rest is above us.

And then expect the likes of Kane and Toby to stick around. I guess Walker made the right choice then seeing as little old Spurs are beneath the real trophies

:avbfacepalm:
Mate, only one set of supporters that think that way. Penny has dropped.

I agree with most of this to be fair. I now see it as yet another trophyless season. Lets be honest we don't stand a chance in the latter stages of the CL against teams like Real or PSG. Far to strong for us. In the prem Man City look unstoppable right now and Man Utd despite their recently blip don't look far behind. I fear Poch needs to target the F.A cup now if he doesn't. Potless again!!! I'm sick of West Ham getting one over on us!

And yet they never seem to be laughing come the end of the season. Wonderful ain't it.

OK. Come back to me at the end of the season then. I'll copy and paste a few of these posts for ya. ;-) It'll be a repeat of last season all over again and the season and the season before and the season before. History repeats itself yet again!

I need to go and find some realistic fans. Like the ones who agreed with my posts. Rather then these snowflakes who start attacking you for voicing a different opinion to them. You couldn't make it up!!

I need to go and find some realistic fans. Like the ones who agreed with my posts. Rather then these snowflakes who start attacking you for voicing a different opinion to them. You couldn't make it up!!
"Everyone who dosen't agree with me is a snowflake"
Wow i'm simply blown away by such an amazing argument

"Everyone who dosen't agree with me is a snowflake"
Wow i'm simply blown away by such an amazing argument

Everyone who starts name calling and attacking you when you disagree with them is generally a snowflake mate.

Disagree sure but there's ways to do it rather than acting all snowflaky

Like the spanners who thought the move to the taxpayers arena would would make them London's biggest club you mean?

BTW, did you know your landlords are going bust? Where do you plan to play after that? Hackney Marshes?

OK snowflake. If you can't have an adult conversation then just leave me alone

Everyone who starts name calling and attacking you when you disagree with them is generally a snowflake mate.

Disagree sure but there's ways to do it rather than acting all snowflaky
I think the point is the game is finished and there are other opportunities to win a trophy this season. There's no time machine we can't go back to the past and re-play the game so why mull over it?
People don't tend to enjoy having a result in which they lost told to them over and over.

Are people still going on about this? We lost..it happens...get over it already.

This is football, right ?

So at Wembley fucking Stadium, we are leading the Pikey joke club 2-0 at H/T and still manage to fucking lose and you ask if proper Spurs supporters are still pissed off and haven't got over it ?

Why don't you take up fucking bowls or knitting or something equally exciting, you don't have passion so take up a pastime that matches yours instead of having a go a real supporters.

Back
Top Bottom