Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1508683225604.jpg

In my time watching Tottenham I don't think there's been a more important player than Kane! And that's a bold statement Hoddle,Klinsmann,Sheringham were good very good but I think Kane is central to our future success on and off the field! Can we hold on to him,I hope so if he's happy then great but I for one wouldnt begrudge him a move in the future if he wanted it his career is short and if he wanted say Spain? Who wouldn't want to have a bit of sun on their back for a while playing football and getting paid handsomely.

In my time watching Tottenham I don't think there's been a more important player than Kane! And that's a bold statement Hoddle,Klinsmann,Sheringham were good very good but I think Kane is central to our future success on and off the field! Can we hold on to him,I hope so if he's happy then great but I for one wouldnt begrudge him a move in the future if he wanted it his career is short and if he wanted say Spain? Who wouldn't want to have a bit of sun on their back for a while playing football and getting paid handsomely.
I don't mind if he leaves, as long as it's after he's won the league with us and he's like 50 and fat

Towards the end he had one of his shooting blocked and the poors counter began. Kanes ran the play down all the way to our box and defended I think it was Chamnerlins shot. That was around 80 min mark? After fulll 90 min of running down RM defence only several days ago? That to me was as impressive as loads of goals he gets thesedays

Running out of superlatives aren’t we all?
It is getting to the stage where I’m disappointed if he doesn’t put on a masterclass.
Absolutely brilliant player & seems such a nice lad. Long may King Kane rule the Lane.

Towards the end he had one of his shooting blocked and the poors counter began. Kanes ran the play down all the way to our box and defended I think it was Chamnerlins shot. That was around 80 min mark? After fulll 90 min of running down RM defence only several days ago? That to me was as impressive as loads of goals he gets thesedays

lol, tha must have caused his hammy / cramp

Back
Top Bottom