Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He was awful today. Lets hope he has his shit together coming Tuesday.

A game of fine margins. Begovic denied him two great chances. If those go in, no one bats an eyelid at his overall game.

He made one unbelievable pass in the second half from practically his own goal line to Eriksen which was worth the admission fee alone.

I remember a YouTube clip of Huddlestone knocking the ball 90 yards to Bale in a UEFA cup game against Shakhtar. Effortless.

It was very reminiscent.
I know exactly the pass you're on about. In the RB corner absolutely missiled deep to the oppos left wing.

Tom is one of my all time favourite players. Purely because he is the best technical passer England has had since Scholes. Unfortunately, not a lot else.

The goal v. City showcases Huddlestone at his best.

Pure footballer.

Last edited:
I know exactly the pass you're on about. In the RB corner absolutely missiled deep to the oppos left wing.

Tom is one of my all time favourite players. Purely because he is the best technical passer England has had since Scholes. Unfortunately, not a lot else.

The goal v. City showcases Huddlestone at his best.

Pure footballer.

Only gone and found it!

About 1:40 into that video.

Purely because he is the best technical passer England has had since Scholes.

Wtf is it with you and United. Seems you adore everyone who's ever been affiliated with that club.

Tom Huddlestone had/has the sweetest pure ball-kicking ability since the big bang. Period.

No need to bring any United players into the discussion.

Wtf is it with you and United. Seems you adore everyone who's ever been affiliated with that club.

Tom Huddlestone had/has the sweetest pure ball-kicking ability since the big bang. Period.

No need to bring any United players into the discussion.
Eh?

I was adoring Paul Scholes, not United. To be honest, I haven't got anything against Man U but I dunno what string you're pulling at.

P.s. I've met Ashley Young, and he's a cunt. So there's one of 'em I don't like.

I do adore David Beckham as well though so I see where you're coming from. Come to think of it, yea, I like pretty much most of United's late 90's players. Except that wanker Giggs. Who sleeps with his brothers missus? What a cunt.

But they still aint the fucking Spurs are they?

Yids.

EDIT - Further, do you not see a similarity between what Poch is doing with us and what Ferguson did with United? Young, English core focused on coaching the players. I tell you what, you've made me pissed think, there are many similarities between the relationships built between Poch and his boys, and Ferguson and his. Similarly authoritarian too.

A legacy incoming?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom