Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Aaaaaaand relax. Phew. I don't go for this "must win" stuff too much but today felt like it was. I don't care how scratchy, we needed that result is all. Onwards and upwards from here.

Oh yeah, and Palace score their first two goals of the season to beat Chelscum :allitongue::dembelefingers::kanegoal:

Burnely in 6th above this years title challengers Liverpool.
Watford win and they go 8th.

Knew Wembley was going to make a difference to our homemform, but the 2 points lost v Burnley and the 3 lost v Chelsea in the dying mins have cost us being level on points with City.

Got the job done, now the media only have Kane can't score in the premier league at Wembley to beat us with. But bollocks to them, chavs, man u and the bin dippers have all dropped points and we are now 3rd.

Not that I envisage Poch ever leaving. But if he did for some insane reason, Marco Silva carries himself with such calm and grace and is very Poch-esque.
If Woolwich had any balls, they'd take a chance on him if Wenger ever left. Would probably resurrect a semblance of character from that squad (perhaps showing the door to some of the underperformers). Doubt they would, though.

Out of boredom, I'm watching that 'Score' show on BT Sport. Currently noshing off Man City, which always irks me.

Did anyone watch the Tony Gale stream ? That twat hates us.
Yes (until about the 60th minute when it went down and I had to go through talksport2 - and subsequently shitting myself when the Spurs website had Defoe equalising).

I think considering he is West Ham his comments about Spurs fans at Wembley i.e empty seats, lack at atmosphere,etc etc, is what psychologists would call self projection.

Never in doubt but only in hindsight.
We were in dominance for most of the match, if we were slightly more clinical (mainly Kane) this Wembley rubbish would have finally went away.

onward and upward

Back
Top Bottom