The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur V BVB

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good team Dortmund, Aubameyang is serious class surprised one of the oil clubs like City or PSG haven't got him. Pulisic is really good although Toby had him nailed down most of the time, he gave Aurier more issues. Yarmalenko looks like he would be a world class player if he could run.

What a fucking match. Glad that is finished. Great effort from all the lads!

P.S: I despised Gotze for scoring against my people on the WC final, now I hate him even more.

Hard to give MOTM, in terms of ability it's between Toby and Kane, give it to Kane as Dortmund had no answer to him. Hard to think of a better out and out number 9 in world football.

Pochettino's Tottenham Hotspur have finally put their name in lights in the CL.

Bring on apoel, bring on madrid, bring on Dortmund away! Let's top this group!!!

COYS
:tobyarm:

Great win. Could not care less about possession, the only stat that matters is goals scored.

Feels like a massive step forward tonight, we had some luck but also missed a host of other chances. The past euro mistakes have been put right and if we play with the same intensity in our home league games we are going to hand beatings out to a lot of visiting teams.

terrible first half performance, pressing was all off, couldnt keep the ball. were grateful for some poor misses and fantastic saving tackles from davies/verts in particular, and of course two great finishes. second half could have had 5. literally could have scored every time we got near their goal. allowed them the ball through the centre and pressed the wingers out on the touchline rather than allowing them to run with the ball. poch clearly gave them a kicking at half time.

Sissoko is wearing the shirt and that is enough for me. I've gotten on him in the past but he isn't going anywhere so I want him to keep getting better and performing.

He's motivated and trying. I'd rather take a player trying and failing, rather than not trying at all. To dare is to do.

I think he's gotten into more scoring and assist chances so far this season than all of last season?

Great win. Could not care less about possession, the only stat that matters is goals scored.

Feels like a massive step forward tonight, we had some luck but also missed a host of other chances. The past euro mistakes have been put right and if we play with the same intensity in our home league games we are going to hand beatings out to a lot of visiting teams.

Absolutely next time we play Liverpool or City we do this and win fine by me. Sometime our press doesn't work and we need to be more flexible.

im listening to radio 5 and rather than commend the team on a very good, mature performance - they're talking about Harry needing leaving to become great and get a ballondor. Phil Neville or shitcunt as some know him is talking out of his arse

When Goetze was subbed on:

uterslogan.jpg.cf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom