The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur V BVB

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Their front 3 are scarily good. I'm quietly confident that our defence can frustrate them. If we can keep them quiet, we win this comfortably.
No brainfarts or risk taking defensively.

:avbpray:

Been at hospital all day after old man had a heart attack last night. Really hoping for the lads to do me proud tonight, especially since it's looking like I'll miss the weekend game. Need something to be happy about.

Yarmolenko is still an unknown quantity. He's done very well in the Ukrainian league with Dynamo Kiev, has barely tasted top level Bundesliga football or high quality Champions League opponents on a regular basis.

Pulisic and Aubamayang definitely worry me though. They were a threat against us in the Europa League a few years back, especially Aubamayang. Sanchez has a game on his hands keeping up with that pace. Pulisic/Davies is definitely a big worry.

But their back four isn't anything special. Their best right back is out injured. Their best left back is out injured and Bartra is injured too. Burki isn't anything special in goal.

This could be really high scoring.

Back
Top Bottom