The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur V BVB

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck it
Lloris
Toby Sanchez Vert
Aurier Eriksen Dembele Davies
Kane Llorente Son

We need to be bold soooon. On the other hand, it seems like Son is suitable playing against Bundesliga opponent anyway. Remember he was our best chance in the 2 ties against them 2 years ago.

We saw with Chelsea, it doesn't matter if they are reasonable quality players and have a game plan we are in for a tough game no matter who plays.
I think we have a very good chance of winning this, but I don't like to hear talk of us smashing them up on account of their 'injury woes'. Its most likely going to be a close game.

Probably gonna get laughed at, but perhaps Pochettino will go with Sissoko and Dembele? Just thinking without Dele, Sissoko's runs could be very important for us? If he plays Aurier too then they both get a boost playing together again. Just thinking out loud.

Just joined this group, have followed for a while...

Looks like the " place to be "... lol

Hoping we get this so called hoodoo of our back at Wembley. # COYS

Woke up at 1630 because I was excited about this game. BvB are a class act and I hope we can raise our game to beat them. Can't wait to get down to the game later. It's going to be a long day at work....

Hate the fact that our two years back in the CL haven't been at WHL but we must grow.

Such a good oppertunity to put all the doubters on their arse. Not just the doubters about our ability in the CL, but those who doubt us at Wembley.

Imagine our first win at Wembley this season coming against Dortmund? Real confidence boost and will give the players such a belief.

Lets do it

Well I'm off work today :) so will try to occupy myself in the day. Hit the gym and do anything unrelated to football so I don't have to think about it to much ;) atleast I'm not at work where the day will drag. Can't wait for the game tonight. 3-1 Spurs. Fuck off Aubameyang!!!!

Back
Top Bottom