Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

1v28jj.jpg

BREAKING NEWS

We understand Tottenham are discussing a deal to sign Barcelona midfielder Andre Gomes.

Gomes is a similar profile to Ross Barkley and Barcelona, who want want to sell some players, have put both him and Arda Turan on the market.

Spurs remain interested in Barkley but have been put off making a move for him in this window due to his injury.

So he has a broken leg as well?

Mate, you've contributed 10 messages to this forum. 9 from the 2016 summer window and 1 from this years window.
All have been slating our signings so if you don't mind I'll choose to ignore you're uneducated bullshit.
Instead of saying he's this he's that blah blah blah, why not offer some form of reasononing behind your statements??

:kanehand:

Your uneducated bullshit*

:eriksenserious:

See that hot wet towel they give you when you get on a plane? What's considered acceptable use?
I tend to give my entire bald cranium a good going over.
But the cunt across the aisle just washed down all the plastic surfaces pertaining to his seat area. I think he has shifted the paradigm.

See that hot wet towel they give you when you get on a plane? What's considered acceptable use?
I tend to give my entire bald cranium a good going over.
But the cunt across the aisle just washed down all the plastic surfaces pertaining to his seat area. I think he has shifted the paradigm.

I always thought it was to freshen up your sack and crack before your flight.

Guess I'm misinformed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom