Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really hope we sign sack of potatoes today. heard some good things. pacey, can really beat the man on the ball. need some players. now Chelsea and City are interested in signing sack of potatoes because Levy left it too late. heard he really wants to play under Poch, but Levy wont budge.

if we signed sack of potatoes a month ago like I said, we'd have 9 points in the (potato) bag sitting on a beach earning 20%.

They want first dibs on Dele next season me thinks
Would not be suprise me.
To be fair, Lucas and Di Maria were regulars last season as far as my knowledge goes. PSG regulars....Just beacaue Neymar is there means nothing. Still quality players. Not sure id trade Dele for them though.
It's easier to deal with people you are already talking to - imagine calling every club that could possibly buy them.....or just mentioning to someone you are already on the phone to
You have a valid point there.
I am now expecting Aurier, Lucas Moura and one of Draxler/Di Maria in a 80mil swoop.

GET IT DONE LEVY.

Imagine if Levy somehow pulled out a deal for Aurier and Lucas for a combined sum on 40mil somehow. Scenes.

Monopoly-board-game-money.jpg

I'm not saying they are better options at all, i never once said that.

Son is a brilliant player, a player who would get into every team in the league. Moura and Pastore would offer competition, as well as being able to fit in other positions.
I agree with you! The joke was that I said something similar with Draxler and sammy applied the same logic.

Fuck me. Couldn't have guessed.

daiki1882 : 【移籍情報】
まもなく選手加入の発表があるようです。
誰かは知らない。
#THFC #COYS

Still can't to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom