Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather have Moura and Pastore than Di Maria.

I know it's probably out of our reach now, and the wage bill would be destroyed.. but if we were to add Moura and Pastore to our squad then we would have the best in the league.. and our players would be boosted by their arrivals.

Anyone know what we're paying Aurier?

one-million-dollars.jpg

I'd rather have Moura and Pastore than Di Maria.

I know it's probably out of our reach now, and the wage bill would be destroyed.. but if we were to add Moura and Pastore to our squad then we would have the best in the league.. and our players would be boosted by their arrivals.
But they have not scored the same number of goals as Son, so why would they be better options? How do we know that we will be best in the league? #logiclikesammyspurs

Lets entertain the idea of PSG offering us Lucas Moura and Di Maria.
As far as i recall PSG wanted Aurier to come to us too.

Why? Why PSG all the sudden want to sell all their wantaway players to us. Seems a bit silly innit.

It's easier to deal with people you are already talking to - imagine calling every club that could possibly buy them.....or just mentioning to someone you are already on the phone to

To be fair CJJ CJJ never declared that he was ITK... Hrytn Hrytn probed him for sources/info regardless and has now twisted his CJJs open-ness and thrown it back in his face.

Snide.

I'm not ITK, and anything I know is down to me to fall for/believe. If people want to know or not, it's not really going to bother me.

I'm happy, and just waiting for a notification from Twitter spursofficial this afternoon now
:allitongue:

Nice to see we are taking our Champs league seriously again.
Two bench warmers of mediocrity.
Real will be trembling.

Witty sarcasm aside, we're playing the biggest club in the world in the biggest club competition in the world. Why not celebrate that achievement instead of carping. I guarantee we weren't near no European cup when you started following Spurs. It's weird with you lot - you never acknowledge a step climbed on the ladder - just wail about how we're going to fall off. Supporting Spurs must be such a joyless experience for you.

Before Martin Jol we had never finished in the top or bottom six of the PL. We were the definition of mid-table mediocrity and you make jokes about playing Real Madrid?

But they have not scored the same number of goals as Son, so why would they be better options? How do we know that we will be best in the league? #logiclikesammyspurs

I'm not saying they are better options at all, i never once said that.

Son is a brilliant player, a player who would get into every team in the league. Moura and Pastore would offer competition, as well as being able to fit in other positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom