Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently N'Koudou on loan to free up space for incoming player?
No sources, but I believe Gianluca Di Marzio is quite credible when it comes to Italian football.

Hellas Verona wants N'Koudou from Tottenham. The negotiations have started and the gialloblu have formulated a first official offer to Spurs for a loan with option to buy. DS Fusco continues to work on this potential transfer to ring the player in Serie A as another reinforcement for Pecchia.

ae335960f95e4e579d8c4f4adad0513a.png

599a015ae8aeca13cbff258b3cf11d18.png

3f325459849a52c92a10d18bf11a31da.png

dafbb540f44e2c431ad7cf663adf027a.png

f83fe1e0ae6690e9df21b1675db18aa4.png

8689911404e243fc75ae8a2bebe461f7.png

49f9d83e6a9fb6957ca966e22cd269cf.png

200.gif

As funny as that cunt is, post his twitter feed again and I'll sin bin you. Fuck that cunt and his shit guitar.

I appreciate the apology but surely ignorance HAS to be an excuse sometimes? If a child says something offensive based on picking it up from their environment in one way or another and they don't mean to cause offense do you punish them? No, you explain to them why what they said is wrong and you make sure they don't say it again.
The same concept is applicable here because for whatever reason ( be it education or upbringing) these ignorances haven't been erased.
I'm not saying he's actually a good guy at all but IF (and it's a very strong if) he didn't know the proper connotations of the word (like some who use it) then surely he can learn from it, apologise and move on?

Well no not really.

He is not a child and therefore is held accountable for his actions.
Hate speech is a crime and like any crime there are consequences.
Claiming ignorance for a crime is not a valid reason for committing that crime.

This is ignoring the fact that he then went on to deny it was even him in the video.
That suggests he knew exactly what he was saying and tried to run.

He has since apologised as it was the only course of action left to him.

A thinly veiled apology does not make his crime any less hurtful to the people affected by it and certainty does not mean he has turned over a new leaf.

He is a criminal and should be treated like one but instead is being rewarded by our club.

I find that completely distasteful. Especially considering the amount of bile we have been subjected to over the years.

Anyway. If he does sign which is looking likely now I will support him as he is part of our team.
I will never have any respect or love for him though.
I also reserve the right to just call him "Cuntflaps" :)

To be objective, would I be on the money if I suspected that most people judging the "faggot" reference haven't seen the video (Aurier)?

:freund:

I
Well no not really.

He is not a child and therefore is held accountable for his actions.
Hate speech is a crime and like any crime there are consequences.
Claiming ignorance for a crime is not a valid reason for committing that crime.

This is ignoring the fact that he then went on to deny it was even him in the video.
That suggests he knew exactly what he was saying and tried to run.

He has since apologised as it was the only course of action left to him.

A thinly veiled apology does not make his crime any less hurtful to the people affected by it and certainty does not mean he has turned over a new leaf.

He is a criminal and should be treated like one but instead is being rewarded by our club.

I find that completely distasteful. Especially considering the amount of bile we have been subjected to over the years.

Anyway. If he does sign which is looking likely now I will support him as he is part of our team.
I will never have any respect or love for him though.
I also reserve the right to just call him "Cuntflaps" :)
in what way is saying that your boss favours a player so much he must be fellating him hate speech? Back to school, dumb-ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom