The mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. Plastic chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bakayoko don't want none. Looks very much off the pace. Luiz is also failing to track Dele and Eriksen giving them a lot of space. Rudiger and Christensen are looking very shaky.

Davies has been brilliant. Dembele probably the best player on the pitch and we'll get more chances.

They'll get someone sent off second half and then they'll crumble. Love to way Dier hates Chelsea as much as I do.

I thought for Eriksen's free kick, Kane was blatantly pulled back, the defender had his arms round his waste all the way to the ground. That meant Kane couldn't quite touch the ball into the net. Why the fuck isn't the ref picking up on shit like that?

Par for the course against chelsea. They do absolutely nothing, get a lucky free kick, score from it, and close up shop.

They'd have taken the draw from the start and probably can't believe they're one up

I'm fucking fuming as a few of my guests are starting to take the piss and I'm not in the mood!

:wansum:

We can do this.

Delle and Eriksen need to become more involved, when they are getting possession we are creating chances.

And stop giving away the ball!

Dembele is running the midfield, they will crumble!

The ref has kept them in this. Starting off with their run of free kicks for the goal, the non-penalty call, that fucking advantage call, that non-corner just then. As bent as they come.

Makes me laugh the amount of people on this forum who don't want to engage with technology because it "ruins the game" "it all comes back around"

If that's still how you feel after that half you're a moron

Back
Top Bottom