Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you would have fired them for going with Kane.

You laugh at going with Onomah, yet if he has a season like Dele next year, you will be all over it.

It makes no sense. You slate Lamela, yet if he contributes as much as Son did last season you will say we shouldn't sell him at any price.

You don't want to give anyone a chance. Even a new signing won't be given time.

You have given Janssen and Sissoko one season. How long will a new guy get?

It's either hit the floor running or you're out with you......you don't give anyone a chance.
You have called for Barkley as you think he will be a step up on Dembele.

When you see he isn't, you will call him shit and want a new one in January.
I didn't call for the sale of Lamela or Son, I was perfectly fine with them staying because they showed ability. Neither of Janssen or Sissoko have shown much and could both easily be improved on. I've defended Onomah a lot on here, but if you're counting on him to become a Dele like revelation you're far out

But I wasn't the hypocrite making out it's such a scandalous thing. You were. Then you were found out to have done it yourself. Just like you say people should look at themselves when using offensive terms and abuse. Then just search for the word ''cunt'' and your name and see what comes up.
Off topic and out of curiosity, are you a yardie?
Watched the US/Jamaica match last night with some yardie friends. Decent game, shame that Blake got hurt, but fortunately it's not as bad as it originally looked.

But I wasn't the hypocrite making out it's such a scandalous thing. You were. Then you were found out to have done it yourself. Just like you say people should look at themselves when using offensive terms. Then just search for the word ''cunt'' and your name and see what comes up.
We've been through this. Cunt, Gooner, Racist, Wanker, Hypocrite, Homophobe.Sanctimonious..some of the terms you've used to describe others.
Ok. maybe I'm all those things if it makes you happy.

Ok. Thanks for the advice. But he did say I wasn't a fan first. I promise. He really did...
I've got a first time date with a lady 10 years my senior later. I'm not sure how I should approach the occasion. Any advice

What are you doing? Restaurant, pub, cinema? I used to find the cinema with a meal afterwards was a good first date strategy - the film gives you something to talk about later on. Good luck.

We've been through this. Cunt, Gooner, Racist, Wanker, Hypocrite, Homophobe.Sanctimonious..some of the terms you've used to describe others.
Ok. maybe I'm all those things if it makes you happy.
I haven't denied it and acted all holier than thou about abuse like this...

Why the abuse.

When a basic search shows this...

I think you're a mouthy old cunt.
where you been ya fat cunt.

Don't be such a fucking twat. Have a look at page 28. I said I wouldn't be disappointed with a draw you cunt
In English this time you dumb twat.
You, on the other hand are a self righteous cunt..
Senile old cunt

So, not just a chicken livered kiddie fiddling fucking noncey boy, a gullible cunt too

Not only that, you get on your high horse about anyone having the gall to call someone else a gooner. It's the height of offense to you...

Spurs fan got labelled a gooner loving arsehole. Now that, I don't find funny.

Yet, look at this...

you fat Woolwich cunt
gooner cunt

Everything you claim to find so disgraceful and have a go at others for, you are well documented doing yourself.

Maybe don't act so above it all and just admit you're as bad as any of us and it'd go a bit smoother instead of pretending that it is or isn't on depending if you're giving or receiving it.

Off topic and out of curiosity, are you a yardie?
Watched the US/Jamaica match last night with some yardie friends. Decent game, shame that Blake got hurt, but fortunately it's not as bad as it originally looked.
No, just an inner city London kid who culturally appropriated that slang. Init. Can't help you on the US/Jamaica front, being Irish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom