Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
An aboriginal bong? Duuuuude:adewtf:
Didgeridoo-Bong-106913.jpg

. As the other poster said, you're boring. Everyone is bored of you.
Very harsh. I had a couple of agrees earlier.
But I suppose they're not Spurs fans either in your book.
I don't think you quite understand that loving the club and Loving the owners do not have to go hand in hand.
Saying someone ain't a fan because they highlight our lack of silverware or criticise our transfer activity is quite childish tbh

Very harsh. I had a couple of agrees earlier.
But I suppose they're not Spurs fans either in your book.
I don't think you quite understand that loving the club and Loving the owners do not have to go hand in hand.
Saying someone ain't a fan because they highlight our lack of silverware or criticise our transfer activity is quite childish tbh
Every post you have has an agree from either Scott, NSFB, Mindblown or The Dane. Simmer down. One of those has been outed as a Woolwich fan previously, another has been openly homophobic in the past couple of days and another has been racist in the politics forum.

You didn't ''highlight'' anything. You took the piss. We came 2nd last season and all you do is prance around highlighting our failures. Never championing our successes. Why is that?

Every post you have has an agree from either Scott, NSFB, Mindblown or The Dane. Simmer down. One of those has been outed as a Woolwich fan previously, another has been openly homophobic in the past couple of days and another has been racist in the politics forum.

You didn't ''highlight'' anything. You took the piss. We came 2nd last season and all you do is prance around highlighting our failures. Never championing our successes. Why is that?

Who's the racist?

Out of those of us who don't agree with him, so far he's labelled one as not a Spurs fan (me), one a Gooner, one a racist, and one a homophobe. Theres a pattern starting to emerge.
Go in the politics thread and see for yourself Dane's comments, then go and see what Scott said to Mick the other day. Your acceptance of that because they support you is damning. All because you called out for taking the piss out of Spurs' trophy. I notice you didn't address my last sentence though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom