Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah....but it's OUR bollocks
giphy.gif

I'd interpret that as manager speak for We need to sign players, but if we don't, we'll do our best with what we have.

So you can never be wrong.

If Poch says "I want to sign some big names for 150M", I can simply say its manager talk for "I'm going with the kids".

It's a brilliant tactic mate, fair play on that.
It's funny you think I twist other posters opinions to suit my "agenda", then you come up with something like that.

Laughable

If Poch says "I want to sign some big names for 150M", I can simply say its manager talk for "I'm going with the kids".

It's funny you think I twist other posters opinions to suit my "agenda", then you come up with something like that.

Laughable
Where did I say I can never be wrong.

Why do you keep doing this and making shit up

All I said was it's how I'd interpret that statement. Me. My interpretation

You might interpret it differently. That's fine. But we all know that what managers say to the press/cameras can be taken with a pinch of salt

Last edited:
So many of these ITK divs don't know Aurier isn't allowed into the country :dembele:

Also, they don't realise that the implausible likelihood of us signing a player that's the attitude combination of Adebayor, Suarez, and Joey Barton, with the ability combination of Sissoko, Chiriches and Khumalo

When did I say I can never be wrong.

You might interpret it differently. That's fine. But we all know that what managers say to the press/cameras can be taken with a pinch of salt

And like I said it's a wonderful way to go through life.

Me: Will you marry me?
Girlfriend: No I'm not ready.
Me: My interpretation is that you are ready and you want to so I'll book the church.

Fair play John, I like this.

In fact I've interpreted all your posts as you don't want signings and you agree with me.
Me. My interpretation. Back off and don't say anything against MY interpretation.

Laughable
Where did I say I can never be wrong.
And like I said it's a wonderful way to go through life.
Me: Will you marry me?
Girlfriend: No I'm not ready.
Me: My interpretation is that you are ready and you want to so I'll book the church.
Fair play John, I like this.
In fact I've interpreted all your posts as you don't want signings and you agree with me.
Me. My interpretation. Back off and don't say anything against MY interpretation.
Where did I say you said that?
I made a statement. I never claimed you said that.
It's my interpretation. Me. Mine.
John Thomas John Thomas & sammyspurs sammyspurs Please please please be the same person!

Utd can cunt right off...
No one is painting over that Dier/Nike 'Watch us Rise' mural in Fore Street anytime soon...
He's staying. End of!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom