Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being privy to this thread without any signings is like watching a slow group descent into mass insanity. Another week of this and we will all be sitting round with underwear on our heads, pencils up our noses, clucking like chickens and typing with our elbows as we gnawed our own fingers off out of sheer frustration.

I understand that Lemar has rejected an offer from the Death Star mob, so maybe we could be in the running to sign him?

Being privy to this thread without any signings is like watching a slow group descent into mass insanity. Another week of this and we will all be sitting round with underwear on our heads, pencils up our noses, clucking like chickens and typing with our elbows as we gnawed our own fingers off out of sheer frustration.
What you describe might be an improvement to my situation.

Can't wait to smash up my United and Chav supporting colleagues with that one....Have that you cunts
The thing is that you cut the first part off which was the point.

They also sign garbage, only they pay 20-60M and make 10-20M losses on them.

How much you reckon Pogba is worth today? 30? Di Maria 60M, Ozil 40M, Torres 50M.....hit them with that instead

And people taking it for granted that a 17yr old lb is the new Bale and we have missed out big time. Calm it

Last edited:
The romance of last season has been truly forgotten in some quarters.....I think some people still think deep down, we will be playing in Sainsburys in two years
But, but, what do I say to my Utd and chav friends? Well nothing because I don't have any. My Watford, QPR, Villa, Palace, Everton, Fulham, Forest, Wycombe and Wolves mates think I'm a cunt as it stands. I wouldn't like to expose them to some of the entitlement on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom