Georges-Kévin N'Koudou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To be honest, although it's idiotic of him and he should never have done it, I feel zero connection to him as a 'Spurs' player and am not really bothered. He's hardly ever played for us! Almost as if it's some random bloke is pictured wearing a chav shirt.

He'll be sold this summer anyway.

I didn't even recognise what player it was.

We seem to be buying these nothing players every season - Stambouli, Njie, GKN, Holtby, etc - baffles the mind
Probably with the exception of Utd and WBA last summer every single club did the same. Utd's previous business in the past 3 or 4 seasons would also support the fact too.

It happens, some work out some don't. Some may be bought for the sole purpose of trading them on for a profit or with a more complex deal that involves another player the following year (I can't back this up but very naive not to assume this isn't done at all or scratching the back of an owner or agent).

Twat.

Think the last time I saw a player wearing a 'foreign' shirt was Fabrecunt. NOT esteemed company.

Stupid of him but some people need to calm down. He'll be gone but lets not make him out to be Judas 2.0.

Granted, but...

It's naive, careless and more than a touch ignorant.... These kids all grew up as football fans and (should) understand the whole dynamic... There really no excuse.

It's massively disrespectful to our fanbase.

Whether we make him out to be a Judas light ot not, it doesn't matter.

A player that doesn't understand why it's wrong to pose in a Chavs shirt as a Spurs player doesn't have what it takes to succeed under Poch.

He's toast.

Whether we make him out to be a Judas light ot not, it doesn't matter.

A player that doesn't understand why it's wrong to pose in a Chavs shirt as a Spurs player doesn't have what it takes to succeed under Poch.

He's toast.
I'd pay money to see Poch's reaction to this.

Wouldn't be surprised if he was being passive aggressive to try and hasten a move away from the club, to be honest with you. He's demonstrated before that his social media game is (usually) very very good - so I'm not buying that he was naive and didn't know what he was doing. Especially when he's happy to pose for photos with Joe Public wearing it.

Is he doing this deliberately? Maybe he's trying to agitate for a move!

First the CH€L$€A kit...
Then the ArseAnal fan...

I assume the next one will be a video posted online of him strangling a Cockerel whilst doing his comedy Jewish voice singing "I'm forever blowing bubbles!"

Despite some (but not him) footballers being labelled 'geniuses' ...the harsh truth is, that Footballers aren't intelligent people, people!

What a silly fucker. "I didn't know"... I smell bullshit. You just don't take to social media wearing a rivals colours unless you want to stir up a shitstorm. Particularly the rival that pipped you to the title a few weeks ago.
He's either one brain dead stupid cunt or he's a shit stirring little cunt. Either way, he's out of this club if there is any sense in the world.

:carrollwtf:

Holtby was the most disappointing - looked a very similar player to van der Vaart in Germany. Had high expectations for him!
I'm biased because I love the man, but think it is a tad harsh to put him in the same category as the others, he had his moments and was decent for us. High energy and played for the shirt at a time where we had a bunch of mercenaries running around (mostly).

I'm biased because I love the man, but think it is a tad harsh to put him in the same category as the others, he had his moments and was decent for us. High energy and played for the shirt at a time where we had a bunch of mercenaries running around (mostly).

I do agree with you, but I expecting big things from Holtby where as the others, N'Jie, N'Koudou, Stambouli etc, I didn't expect much.

Back
Top Bottom