Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hope we sign him on a new long-term contract. Has developed so much in the last season, incredible

Pointless with the military stuff hanging over him.... Makes no sense for another team to try and poach him for big bucks.

Either that or we reluctantly let him go if the fee makes it beneficial enough.

(No reflection on, Sonny....)

Hope we sign him on a new long-term contract. Has developed so much in the last season, incredible

I think he's developed significantly in the last 5 months, never mind the season.

He looked good in Kane's absence, but his form in the mid part of the season suggested it was just form - he's clearly stepped up a level, however. Easily worth twice what he was in the summer.

Thought of this in the shower this morning and can't get it out of my head. Darts song for a chant for Sonny but simply instead of the 'OI, OI, OI' have 'HEUNG MIN SON'

Fits with the name of the song to so could even get a verse in it but think it sounds better like that.

Does anyone else think Son has improved his pass selection over the last five games or so, as though he's less selfish ? I mean this as high praise.

Aside from any goals, he's got significantly better over the last few of months IMO... His overall play is so much more effective. Finally acclimatised to the league or improved via coaching...? I couldn't say, but save for a few occasions he doesn't seem to try to run through players anymore.

Back
Top Bottom