Tottenham Hotspur v Chelscum - FA Cup Semi Final

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's funny, this time last year we heard the Chelsea players giving it all that to the media about us, when they themselves had fuck all to play for. This year...not a peep. Pussies. I can't wait for Saturday, I feel the same as I felt before we ended their run earlier in the season.

I think 4-0 is a nice and even number that I can get used to. But 0-4 this time, since Spurs is the away team.

Kane 2, Big Vince 1, Dier 1

I

When do we ever see pictures of players as this, unless the club wants you to se it?
All this is playing the underdog, Conte is desperate to get the attention off the football, 11 v 11 because toe to toe we are better. I'm getting more confidents as he hours pass. :coys:

Blatant I think. I think Conte wants us to think they'll have players out sick and injured, or at least not playing at 100%, so that we expect to win easy and maybe even play a weakened team. We've had Cahill in hospital, apparently. Hazard with a bandaged knee and Costa off to China for £650k a week. Wouldn't be at all surprised if this was all being fed by Chelsea for this purpose. Wouldn't be surprised if there is more yet. It's totally pointless though because we are a professional outfit.

Managed to bag a ticket.
excited-baby.gif

Cahill won't play.
Courtois and Alonso are fit.

Conte looked like shit in his presser. Already given up IMO.
2-0 to Spurs. COYS.

This is a blatant attempt to derail our preparation. Conte is not stupid and would hope we get distracted by all this nonsense-players must hear of it. We are even discussing it on here and we all know they will all play. We should concentrate on who is playing for us - we have a dilemma of Son and Kane, Alli or Eriksen. Play 3 or 4 at the back. Do we man mark Hazard, Do we go for it from the off. Chelsea are best team in the PL so we will need to be at our best. We are ingood form so there is no reason why we should bow to these mugs.:coys:

About Cahill:
“If you ask me for tomorrow, my answer is it is very difficult,” Conte added. “This period is not a lucky period for us.”
And regarding us being underdogs:
“Tottenham now is a really great power in English football,” Conte said.
“There is a moment you have to finish considering yourself an underdog. I think this is the right moment.
“This is the third year for them".

I still wouldn't be surprised if Cahill got better in time and ended up playing to be honest. I think it's all mind games and Conte is not very good at it. Certainly the crap about them being unlucky and us not being underdogs compared to them is a complete joke. He obviously feels under immense pressure because if they end up with nothing this year he will get the blame for bottling it all.

I hope we don't play them like we did last season during that 2-2 draw.
That's was overdone. The fouling, hard tackles, Kyle popping Costa's eye in.
Don't care what people say here it was extremely dumb and we could've ended that game with maybe 9 men left.

Let them be the wild pack chasing us and making dumb fouls. We're above them now.

Contes mind games are shit because his English overall is pretty shit.

Christian should give him the number of the bloke who did his weave, Conte's is looking dodgy.

Conte is struggling with the pressure. I can feel it.

If there's a strange selection by him tomorrow, crack out the bunting.

Back
Top Bottom