Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A pair of cunts

"You can't quite believe you're in the eye of the needle"

Always annoys me when people slam two unrelated idioms together to create a moronic fail
What an unbelievable bullshit merchant Jim White is. Doesn't help that Robbie's nose is 4 inches up his arse, but to go on about the 'phenomenon' of Transfer Deadline Day when most of its coverage is mockery on social media...

. But Theo is one for the future and could play central striker in a few years....like Henry !
Funny thing is according to the rags Sissoko is on par to our highest earners, panic buy 100% yes, flop more than likely yes.

Our best players are happy, believe in the project and are on under 100kpw.

Walcott on £140,000 pw.

Shambles

Mesut Ozil: Woolwich contract talks on hold until summer, says Germany midfielder

"At the moment what is important is Woolwich, not me or any other players," Ozil told Sky Sports.

"The team are having a more difficult spell and at this stage I am not important, no other player is important - what is important is the club.

"We will talk in the summer and clear things then. At the moment it would be wrong to think about that."

Translation: "I'll wait to see if we make top 4. If not I'm off"

As long as our fan base (me included!) can keep their cool, this window should be popcorntasctic!

Reality is, they need to rebuild. Like we did, they need to purge their "Star" players who have the wrong attitudes, and build the team around a core group who love the team (like the Rioch team Wenger inherited).

Problem is, their fans are so plastic they won't stand for it, and I'm not sure if they even have an academy - it's just a toll road from Southampton.

So I look forward to seeing what happens, especially when they love to spunk their money on turdy players

ZoC ZoC Over to you me old mucka!

2h3buo4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom