Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rofl... we still don't exist in the media

w9b1iq.png
The Guardian sports team is all goons, Amy Lawrence's articles are either eulogies or something like a job application with their PR team. Also when they write their 10 things to learn from previous match day, they will always write the match where Spurs are involved from the point of view of the other club matched against. Sometimes with an attempt to not mention Spurs at all. I think this is some kind of office game they have there at the Guardian and have been doing it for years. It's not that they are just not bothered to write or post the article, I think they are wilfully doing it as a joke. I remember once about another match the opponents were ahead also until late into the game and they did not update the result for hours after we came back to win. As a fact, the office and team attitude at the Guardian sports has been woowlich first, everyone else last. I can't imagine how they even employ new people if they need any.

What I love is that since Kane has been injured the rest of the team has stepped up with goals and assists. Here are the goals since and including the Millwall game all scored since Kane went off injured.
Son x5
Dele x3
Eriksen x3
Dier
Janssen

In my lifetime. THIS is the best we've ever had it. I love Poch and this team so much.

Stressful as fuck still at times but these are the games we'd usually fold in but we've got some serious never die spirit in the squad. Love it!!

What a fucking day. Thought I'd be picking up the result with a vodka in hand in Krakow this evening. But a combination of tube issues on central line & then a lorry fire on M25, followed by a traffic jam on the 406 meant we missed our flight by 10 minutes. So our Easter break away & planned visit to Auschwitz is all off. Then I learn we are losing in 88th minute & thought that today was the worst in a long time.
Get home, see we won & all of a sudden everything seems much better. Thank you THFC.
In short, how were we tonight?

Blatant I'm in Mexico post

The Guardian sports team is all goons, Amy Lawrence's articles are either eulogies or something like a job application with their PR team. Also when they write their 10 things to learn from previous match day, they will always write the match where Spurs are involved from the point of view of the other club matched against. Sometimes with an attempt to not mention Spurs at all. I think this is some kind of office game they have there at the Guardian and have been doing it for years. It's not that they are just not bothered to write or post the article, I think they are wilfully doing it as a joke. I remember once about another match the opponents were ahead also until late into the game and they did not update the result for hours after we came back to win. As a fact, the office and team attitude at the Guardian sports has been woowlich first, everyone else last. I can't imagine how they even employ new people if they need any.
And don't forget that Philippe Auclair literally wrote the Henry biography.

9780230748392_Z.jpg

My only worry there is who they play in the FA Cup Semi-Final!

That, whilst being 100% accurate, is also pant-wettingly funny!

Well that's not a worry for me, that's a good thing. We will face Woolwich in the final and smash the cunts. Then Wenger will give his post match interview and tell everyone he is staying for another two years. It will be glorious.

Just watched the highlights.

Looks like Janssen played a blinder.

His flick for Son, then his hold up play for the third.

Beautiful.

Right, just a quick ask... can we ALL just feel the love tonight??
No sniping or bitching about whether Janssen should've played, or Son should leave, or if Mourinho should replace Poch in the Summer :pochwtf:
You know who you are!!

Yes, I know Chel$ea and ArseAnal won... but so did we!
Think how bad tonight could've been without our amazing, backs-to-the-wall, against the odds victory!

We deserve our united, unswerving support tonight...
Whatever happens in the next/last 8 games, I think the team and Poch have earned our trust, and that the fans know fuck all really when it comes to winning actual football matches...

Let's put our trust in Poch, and the Players... and not worry about who on here knows the most, or thinks they know the most, or is ITK... or is mates with the players... or thinks they can pick a team...

LET'S TOGETHER, AS A GROUP OF FANS OF THE SAME CLUB, JUST FUCKING ENJOY THE MOMENT...
'cos i have a feeling there are many more to come!

I don't get involved in match-chat too much, but fuck me....

WARRIORS!

...I fucking love my team!

p.s. Dear Uncle Joe, buy Poch some nice things in the summer and we win the league... I promise.

Back
Top Bottom