Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I genuinely can't quite believe how well this season is going for us! However would've loved Chelsea to draw or lose today, we need to keep our eyes on the summit !

Commentators at the end of the Chelsea game all saying how City are out of the title race and the Chelsea have won the league now because they have all easy games to go. Umm we are only seven points and they go to fucking Old Trafford in a couple of weeks, lets prove these fuckers wrong!

Quite honestly, the number of Gods I was praying to for us to turn that around... I can't bring myself to get too angry at any of the other results this evening. Liverpool dropping points is a lovely bonus.

We were so bad for so much of that match (against bad opposition). Getting the three points considering that and how many players were out injured is glorious.

Please, can West Ham fuck off back to the Championship?
Give it a few more nights like tonight, and they just might!

Shame it was the Arse who benefitted... but still, the gap's the same as it was at 7.45 (thanks fellas)
:allitongue::sonlol::eriksenlol: ...so we can only look ahead... not worry about the shit behind us!

Back
Top Bottom