Tottenham Hotspur vs Millwall FA CUP

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anybody wanting block 34 have a look now there are like 2 seats per block (Nearly every block has 2-3 seats thats opened up be quick!! , could some of these be millwall fans who has had there tickets taken away from them

Last edited:
How times have changed.
From a closed Millwall forum;
Millwall v Spurs FA Cup 1967 memories
Before the Match at the Den - Cockerel slaughtered in the centre circle and then paraded around the pitch on a Yardarm to the crowd cheering.

A further reply
"My dad and uncles took the cockerel to the game . it was mounted on gallows on a jag and driven from poplar to the ground".
Lols! That's feral!

Conjured up images of Gangs of New York!
7256c88e86f135ede8708ae87288f894.jpg

We should not rest anyone for this, for the many with short memories Wycombe played better than half the premier league teams we have faced this season

Millwall are unbeaten in 17 games (including Watford and Leicester), has to be a full side out and maybe Vorm to be sure, Harris is doing an incredible job always liked him

Because we're spurs

People have short memories. We had a similar game in the semi final against Portsmouth which was a foregone conclusion

A second strong Gent side should be a foregone conclusion
We are far better than we were against Portsmouth-'the Spurs of old'. At WHL in theCL/ EL, we would have marched on Im sure. We have demons only because we are a decent side and cant understand why it doesn't happen for us on occasions- we seem to feel sorry for ourselves and go to pot. We will beat Millwall because we want to and we are at WHL not Wembley. We will learn and get better. Thats why, winning a trophy will be part of that progression.

Spot on.

Hell, it even took us a bit of luck to squeeze through this far after that Wycombe farce.

Millwall, funnily enough like Wycombe, are on a long unbeaten run going into the game. They'll be alot more physical than Wycombe and have the better players. They've already beaten 3 Premier League clubs which will give them all the confidence in the word.

I think we will win but its not going to be a walkover and won't be as easy as the Fulham game. Fuck, I'd love it if it was, would be alot nicer in here come Sunday afternoon.

Because we're spurs

People have short memories. We had a similar game in the semi final against Portsmouth which was a foregone conclusion

How can you agree with the comment above. You accused me of always looking in the past. Comparing us now to were we were playing Portsmouth in a semi some years ago- there is no comparison. We are light years away from that inconsistent, fumbling, 'Spurs team of old'. We are at home and our home record is pretty good, so no worries there. Wycombe. we changed the team around , this time round we go full strength , so no worries there.
I believe we want this more than anything, our name is on that Cup.

How can you agree with the comment above. You accused me of always looking in the past. Comparing us now to were we were playing Portsmouth in a semi some years ago- there is no comparison. We are light years away from that inconstant, fumbling, 'Spurs team of old'. We are at home and our home record is pretty good, so no worries there. Wycombe. we changed the team around , this time round we go full strength , so no worries there.
I believe we want this more than anything, our name is on that Cup.

We still have two games at Wembley to come if we want to win it. We know exactly how that tends to pan out.

Don't know why we would rest anyone, we aren't in Europe, only 14 matches left between the League and the Cup. Not too concerned about the squad being overworked at this point, should be the best XI every match through the end of the season.

We still have two games at Wembley to come if we want to win it. We know exactly how that tends to pan out.
Yes in Europe (we had the whole stadium) BUT not in the FAC ( if you've ever been to a semi/cup final game at Wembley you will know). We will have one entire end , all singing and making noise in unison. It will be a complete different atmosphere.

Yes in Europe (we had the whole stadium) BUT not in the FAC ( if you've ever been to a semi/cup final game at Wembley you will know). We will have one entire end , all singing and making noise in unison. It will be a complete different atmosphere.

When was the last time we won a semi final at Wembley?

Yes, I'm sure an entire end will help us. You think it's the crowd that's made us perform so embarrassingingly at Wembley for near on 10 years?

2 win in our last 9 games at Wembley is it? And you sit there and claim our name is on the trophy?

Until we so something, I'd rather stick to the facts. We fucking suck at Wembley. I have no doubt we'll improve next season, we have to but until then. Wouldn't count my chickens. Let's actually beat Millwall first.

Last edited:
ffs missed the post about the tickets getting released.

mate was supposed to get my one on his season ticket but didn't do it.

if anyone knows of any spares going, please get in touch

Back
Top Bottom