Europa League vs Gent (20.05KO)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I used to know a Doris, she always went down a storm pissing it up on a night out in London.
I used to go out with a lass from Chatham about 22 years ago and I remember that she and her mates used to refer to the local, shall we say, "outgoing young ladies" as Doris's.
Women eh ! :pocheyes:

I just hope that the low ass ticket prices bring some atmosphere with them.
And I just hope that, if we go through, the club maintains it's sensible approach to pricing for the "home leg" in the next round. It's a master stroke imo. Will turn over the same amount of cash by having half priced tickets & a full stadium. The FA will be chuffed because their concessions will turn over far more food/beer/beer/beer as well. Winner for everyone really.

And I just hope that, if we go through, the club maintains it's sensible approach to pricing for the "home leg" in the next round. It's a master stroke imo. Will turn over the same amount of cash by having half priced tickets & a full stadium. The FA will be chuffed because their concessions will turn over far more food/beer/beer/beer as well. Winner for everyone really.
And we keep smashing attendance records.

This tinpot little club with one League Cup in 18 years.

Aren't they only allowed to sell beer in CW?

It's amazing and other clubs can't deal with it.
Yup. I honestly didn't think we would sell out Wembley for the first round proper of the Europa league against a team (no disrespect intended) like Gent. I was so hoping we would & couldn't be happier at the news. Even the Gooners failed to sell out Wembley - in the CL. Shows what a fucking huge club we are.

The ticket pricing has helped, as has the fact that the tie is so delicately poised. But what an amazing show of support.

Yup. I honestly didn't think we would sell out Wembley for the first round proper of the Europa league against a team (no disrespect intended) like Gent. I was so hoping we would & couldn't be happier at the news. Even the Gooners failed to sell out Wembley - in the CL. Shows what a fucking huge club we are.

The ticket pricing has helped, as has the fact that the tie is so delicately poised. But what an amazing show of support.
No doubt about it, its an exciting time to be a Spurs fan, long may it continue

Back
Top Bottom