Liverpool away - 11th Feb - 1730hrs kick off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You are the one who started first lmao. This guy is an idiot. Yeah my argument is not decent just because you dont agree. Telling someone to fk off even before starting a "decent" argument makes you smart? I see. Retard.
'Retard' is a nasty word, not a word I'd use to describe somebody. As you've been reduced to childish insults, you're going on ignore - like that cunt Bazali Bazali

We've not made enough chances at all. This was our chance to pull away from Liverpool today and really try and cement our top 4 spot.

Without Vertonghen and Rose our defence looks very weak. Plus there is no plan b from the bench. The summer window we need to make some squad signings who are good enough to come into the team.

Today is when the rose-tinted glasses should come off though.

We have a good side and at its best a very good side but we can still get beat by teams who are not that great and top sides deal with that more effectively than we do.

'Retard' is a nasty word, not a word I'd use to describe somebody. As you've been reduced to childish insults, you're going on ignore - like that cunt Bazali Bazali

Fuck me Joe Cunt

You've started early today

Go on, make yourself feel better, have another go at Suzy

Gutless piece of shit!

Henderson looks world class when he plays us lol
He is never world class, but he is a very good player and exactly the kind of player we should be trying to get in our CM. Someone who can press, tackle, run with the ball and play a decent pass. Wanyama and Dembele are too similar, big lads who can run around a lot and shield the ball with their bodies, but no vision, creativity or pace whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom