Sunderland v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It will be interesting to see how Mopo will line up at the back, 3 or 4, I think he will go with Walker Dier Toby Rose. He will change to 3 if needs to.

PS. My first post so easy with me.

Those who are familiar with my predictions know I am never wrong. Sorry, but the crystal ball says we will lose this one 2-1
Untitled44.png

King Lawro the Wrong has spoken:

Sunderland v Tottenham

Tottenham were given a scare by Wycombe in the FA Cup but then Mauricio Pochettino did make a few changes with this game in mind.

They are on a great run, but I actually think it will be difficult for Spurs to adjust when most of their regulars come back into the team.

Sunderland did not have a game at the weekend so they will be ready for them, and I am going for a bit of a shock result here.

Lawro's prediction: 1-0

:dembelefingers:
Who wants to bet he's picking results that would directly benefit Liverpool then trying to fit the logic around it?

*checks the article*

And yep, he predicts a 1-1 draw for the Liverpool-Chelsea match.
:pocheyes:

The licence fee goes towards paying this man.

Back
Top Bottom