Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea <removed>s

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Legends one and all...
C1V64MmXAAAQOxL.jpg:large
Need one of them to apply for a job at Sky. Only way we are going to get any credit on that channel

Not had chance to read the whole thread as battery low on way home but oh my god what a game, what a fuckin game! We beat the racist chavs and stopped the unbeaten run! The lane was rocking still got goose bumps! Gonna miss that place!
Think costa should wear a mask in front of children, I mean I ain't no oil painting but I know a ugly cunt when I see one!!!

On the way back. That was such a professional performance. Are that shit seriously running away with the league? Fuck that for a laugh. Can't remember such a strong and controlled performance against that muck. COYS. I've lost some of my precious badges...

:pochsulk:
You sound like Tim Sherwood in a job interview when they ask him about his qualifications.

zYcT3E5.gif

well, that was special. put them in their place and made them look very poor.
a bit of singing leaving the ground under the new main stand is a great new touch

Lol at the dippers. All of them praying for us to do them a favour (but most saying we bottle big games) and now we've done it, they're all shitting themselves because we're only 2 points behind them.

Special cunts.

Woolwich really sent out a message to spurs and chelseadidn't they Ramsey. From potentially going into third place to dropping down to 5th.
This was my sisters view.... lucky bitch

IMG_1678.jpg

Should never have emigrated

:pochsulk:
poor bird went flying legs akimbo in the mele. Bit harsh to book Dele though. Fucking buzz killingtons

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom