Swansea (H) 03-Dec

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sorry to the USA born folk on here, but I do find it mildly hilarious that a pair of Americans have bought a reasonably stable club, sacked their young manager, stuck the US equivalent of Steve McClaren in charge (worse, actually), and have turned the club to utter pants in all of 6 months.

:myword:
Liverpool, Woolwich, Villa, United, and now Swansea. Our businessmen are going on a rampage.

Can only play and beat what's in front of you. I was not convinced by the penalty and alli needs to rein it in, he can stay on his feet and has the talent to be better than the going to ground. What the penalty did do though was open Swansea up who had come to frustrate and get a point.

Great performances from everyone and even our record signing looked lively!!

giphy.gif

First time ever I've gone down to get food just before HT and first time in a long long time I've left slightly early. Missed two goals. FML

Seriously though, that was a s comfortable a walk over you'll ever see. But it wasn't just they were bad. They just couldn't deal with us. We played some nice stuff but we were also physically dominant everywhere. Very satisfying trip to the lane

Great result. Just what we needed to give the atmosphere a kick on Wednesday night. Well done lads.
But why are so many asking for the fringe players to be played. Stick to the team that smashed Swansea, and we'll smash Moscow. The confidence going in to the Utd game will be sky high. If we fuck around with youth players and lose again at Wembley we'll probably lose at Old Trafford too.

Back
Top Bottom