Middlesbrough away - 24/9

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is the line up and bench k want to see tomorrow

Lloris, Walker, Toby A, Verts, Davies, Wanyamma, Sissoko, Lamela, Dele, Son, Janssen

Bench: Vorm, Trip, Wimmer, Dier, Dembele, Eriksen, Edwards.

I'm off to the Palace tomorrow, so hopefully by the time I'm out and having tea in the garden cafe, we will have picked up another three points. I find that if I can't be at a game, I'd rather be out and about.
I honestly cannot pick our strongest lineup, but sure Poch knows what he's doing, and at least we will have options on the bench now. :coys:

Pau
KWP CCV Wimmer Davies
Winks Carrol
Edwards Eriksen Onomah
Jannsen

All jokes aside, probably would get the 3 points.

I love Poch

Win for me. Expecting a win. Will be tough , they play with width which we should cope with. would be nice to get Janssen on the score sheet but as long as we get all 3 points, we can let him off.

Tough one to pick a starting eleven as not sure who will be fit, but assuming everyone is ...

Lloris
Walker Toby Jan Rose
Wanyama Dembele
Lamela Alli Son
Janssen

0-3 Spurs

For what it's worth (history repetition fans) ...this was 28 years ago TODAY!

I do remember it getting a bit 'tasty' outside in the Park Lane immediately after...

...never forget some guy standing on a milk crate, arms outstretched, screaming "STAAAAND YER GRAAAAAND" as hundreds of extremely pissed off 'Boro fans ran towards him!

Not sure what happened to him, or the milk crate after that!

The "magic man" has us down to win 3 -0...

Oh boy!

First game I'm unable to watch.. driving to brum. Cool story
You can watch the match on your mobile phone.
But probably not a good idea if your driving.

I do remember it getting a bit 'tasty' outside in the Park Lane immediately after...

...never forget some guy standing on a milk crate, arms outstretched, screaming "STAAAAND YER GRAAAAAND" as hundreds of extremely pissed off 'Boro fans ran towards him!

Terry fenwick could take pens too. Wow.

I'm off to the Palace tomorrow, so hopefully by the time I'm out and having tea in the garden cafe, we will have picked up another three points. I find that if I can't be at a game, I'd rather be out and about.
I honestly cannot pick our strongest lineup, but sure Poch knows what he's doing, and at least we will have options on the bench now. :coys:
Crystal, Alexander or Buckingham?

why were they all playing in speedo's?

Back
Top Bottom