Middlesbrough away - 24/9

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Smogs will be unable to contain us.

Their early momentum is already petering out.

Even though we struggle there, the only outcome I can foresee is a scratchy 2-1 Win.

Got a feeling Alderweireld could be injured for this one. Just something I noticed against Sunderland. After his headed goal attempt, he held his inner leg just by his groin. it is just a feeling?

Sonny has to start

Csp0o9FXgAA-wWo.jpg
...is that compared to other PL Players... or just Spurs ones?
:sonhmm:

(Honest question!)

Got a feeling Alderweireld could be injured for this one... he held his inner leg just by his groin. it is just a feeling?

As long as he was just feeling... and not having a full-on pitchside wank... then I think he'll be OK.

To be fair, No one looked like they were taking any chances on Weds. (Dembele/Dier came off as soon as there was the merest twinge!)

Im going to Middlesborough tomorrow and one of my mates isnt coming now. I've got a spare ticket available for spurs end...£30. If anyone is interested leave me contact details on here and I will arrange a meeting place at the ground.

What's your deal, cunto?
Oh stop it... I don't 'have a deal'... I'm merely jousting online... I thought that's what 'people' did??

Honestly, I've never (knowingly) picked a fight in my life* and certainly don't intend to start now...

*I've blown a few kisses in my time though!
Don't mind me...

Oh stop it... I don't 'have a deal'... I'm merely jousting online... I thought that's what 'people' did??

Honestly, I've never (knowingly) picked a fight in my life* and certainly don't intend to start now...

*I've blown a few kisses in my time though!
Don't mind me...
Okay

I would actually rest both Dier and Dembele for this one And bring them back for the CL game.

Lloris, Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Davies, Sisokko, Wanyama, Son, Alli, Eriksen, Janssen

Subs: vorm, Trippier, Dier, Dembele, Lamela, N'Kodou, Onomah

I would actually rest both Dier and Dembele for this one And bring them back for the CL game.

Lloris, Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Davies, Sisokko, Wanyama, Son, Alli, Eriksen, Janssen

Subs: vorm, Trippier, Dier, Dembele, Lamela, N'Kodou, Onomah
The fact we can even dare to speculate about this happening without SERIOUSLY weakening our line-up shows our strength in depth!

To Dare is to Do....
Go on Poch.... Dare ya!

Wanyama will probably start alongside dier/dembele. If they are not fit, alongside Ali.
We may see Dier at CB and Vertonghen at LB if Rose is not fit,
Lamela will be on the bench.

we could see:
Lloris
Walker
Vertonghen
Dier
Toby
Wanyama
Dele
Son
Sissoko