Tottenham Hotspur v. Sunderland

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lloris

Walker - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Rose

Wanyama - Dembele

Lamela - Alli - Eriksen

Janssen
Dier and Kane are most in need of a rest so i'd have them on the bench for the next two and bring them back for Boro next weekend.

Not sure about the XI, but Dier, Dele and Kane really, really, really, like, say, really needs to be rested.

As in needs to be rested, because they are barely making team average rather than carrying it.

Hardly a disaster. We have Bic, Bince, Bembele and others gagging for a game.
Fixed. :pochlol:

Whatever team we put out should win comfortably. I don't know if Kane needs a rest, but for me he could also do with the game time and goal-scoring confidence boost. Maybe we could go for an old English 4-4-2 and out-power Sunderland to death.

Vorm
Walker
Toby
Wimmer
Rose
Sissoko
Dembele
Wanyama
Ali
Kane
Janssen

More of a 4-3-1-2 but with pacy fullbacks, a very powerful centre and goals up front.

10-1, the latter a sympathetic own goal scored by Rose.

Janssen in for Kane
Sissoko in for Lamela
Wanyama in for Dier
Tripps in for Walker
Dembele in for Son (push Dele up front where he needs to be)

Tempted to swap Wimmer for Jan but that might be one change too many.

All of the changes on the bench with Winks, CCV (Wimmer?) and Vorm

Gotta rotate that squad. Surely even our 2nd 11 could beat Sunderland.

Last edited:
No, they contain different words

HTH
giphy.gif

3-1

Duncan Goodhew, Wizbit & Giant Haystacks with one a piece , Keyop from Battle of the Planets for them.

Back
Top Bottom