Spurs vs Monaco - Glorious Return to Champions League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Strong lineup, like Dele next to Dier as I think Monaco are predicted to sit and counter. Hope we can continue our strong form and make use of the extra space in Wembley.

Come on you Spurs, let's make a good impression of ourselves on the world stage!

Poch has a lot of new toys but he's going more or less with the lineup that earned CL last year. Can't wait.

And yeah the streaming schedules in the US are unbelievably stupid. I just found out ESPN is showing CL matches along with Fox, but instead of Tottenham-Monaco they are showing Porto-Copenhagen ughhhh. I've just given up and decided to follow the match here and watch 'live' on MSG at 6:30 tonight. Maybe try to catch a dodgy stream here and there at work.

PSG tied Woolwich.

Look lost without Ibra

Woolwich=PSG<Monaco<Tottenham. Football maths. :wanyama:

I got both my grandchildren (3 and 2) over and they are both due to waken after their nap within the next 15mins, any suggestions???
Wouldn't be right to keep them in a cupboard for 2-hrs would it?

I got both my grandchildren (3 and 2) over and they are both due to waken after their nap within the next 15mins, any suggestions???
Wouldn't be right to keep them in a cupboard for 2-hrs would it?
Give them each a cracker and tell them to shut up and watch the game. That's what my grandpa did with me whenever the Yankees were on.

Back
Top Bottom