Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking hell, still this debate, and people being cunty....

Yes he was shit last season, but Lamela was shit a couple of seasons ago and now look at him. Eriksen was class a season or two ago and look at his form now...

Form changes, depending on many variables. Sissoko clearly wasn't happy at that joke of a club, and now he's got a good manager who won't accept anything less than 100%, so there's every reason to hope and expect that he can play well for us. It's not guaranteed but then again, nothing is.

Fucking hell, give the poor cunt a chance.

I for one don't believe anyone was sold or purchased without Pochs approval and the switch from Coach to Manager indicates the level of control he is taking at the club.

Couldn't give a shit about how sissoko performed for Newcastle. He clearly has talent and I'm excited to see Poch bring it out.

Last edited by a moderator:

If Poch can make him do this regularly we're sorted. Eats up the ground with the ball at his feet. I'm excited tbh.

Another attribute that will not get picked up on a highlight reel but is also essential to us and our style and that is our counter-press. As most players who run at pace with the ball, tend to loose it more times than manage to successfully get past their man. But have one or two of our players close by him when possession is lost, the counter-press is on, oppo drawn in and out of position, (it's why I still like Son). The difference between the two (Son and Sissoko) is that he is physically strong, oppo players appear to bounce off him, with Son he is faffing around in a dress.

Again, I'm searching for positives here, but he is a Spurs player now, selected by a Manager who I think is the best we've had since Berkinshaw, and as I wrote somewhere else on here, this team doesn't carry passengers, if he turns out to be shite we will sell him without any hesitation.

The fact is, I am sure there are one or two other lads in our squad who followed rivals as kids. Hell, Mason was one of the most passionate players we had in years and he was a Chelsea fan. Carrragher was a boyhood Everton fan and went on to be a Liverpool legend, sure it is not ideal but it isn't the end of the world.

Always liked this player, thought he was way too good for those cunts, his attitude may be a bit dodgy but a strong coach seems to bring the best out of him so I'm hopeful that he'll get his shit together...

Poch has obviously chatted with Lloris and I'm sure as much character profiling as possible! we as general fans have absolutely 0 idea what he is really like! I don't know how people can just reject him straight off the bat before he's even kicked a ball for us!

The fact is, I am sure there are one or two other lads in our squad who followed rivals as kids. Hell, Mason was one of the most passionate players we had in years and he was a Chelsea fan. Carrragher was a boyhood Everton fan and went on to be a Liverpool legend, sure it is not ideal but it isn't the end of the world.

Michael Owen, Steve McManaman, Steven Gerrard, Ian Rush, and a few others were Everton fans too, if I remember right

Him and Hugo seem to get on...
moussa-sissoko-hugo-lloris.jpg

french-headcoach-didier-deschamps-midfielder-moussa-sissoko-and-and-picture-id456739226

Alli-Luya Alli-Luya - disagree away. The normal procedure is for me to search back through your history, and then disagree with a load of posts of yours that I haven't even read - that's the TFC way. Why don't you just fuck off, and stop being such a fucking cunt? Fucking child.

In my experience it looks like the usual TFC way is to cry about it.:dembelefingers:

Wrong day to give up glue-sniffing?

We can easily get to 1,000 pages on this thread before he has even kicked a ball for us, especially with international break blues

:dier:

Back
Top Bottom