Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You lot should really use the ignore function, it does wonders for the forum experience. I've only ignored one person and it's done wonders and no I will not name them (But it's that Arcspace? dude).

You've also been here a lot longer than me (how you haven't been banned by now is a mystery to me), so hardly surprising you have more credo, lol. What an achievement. No need to take back your words btw, a lunatic can't help it that he's crazy, I understand that.

You mean you are getting started with discussing Spurs, all you've done until now was ranting some bullshit.
Chill the fuck out, being called a cunt/gooner/troll by the goat is something we've all been through, it's a sort of initiation ceremony and u should be grateful your being accepted - how did/do you cope in real life when someone insults you? Constantly complain about it for the next week or just laugh it off?

If u can't accept the odd insult your going to waste a lot of time being upset over words on here

Chill the fuck out, being called a cunt/gooner/troll by the goat is something we've all been through, it's a sort of initiation ceremony and u should be grateful your being accepted - how did/do you cope in real life when someone insults you? Constantly complain about it for the next week or just laugh it off?

If u can't accept the odd insult your going to waste a lot of time being upset over words on here
The odd insult? He is doing it all the time. Apparently people are used to it on here. Is he the forum lunatic or something? As to real life, I've never ever come across a situation where I said to someone I disagree with that statement and he went on to call me a dirty fooking gooner pig, lol.

Just a bit strange that Gascoigne8 was the only one to be offended by Goats post, most other posters found it funny, liked or agreed with what he was saying. Oh well you will always find the odd few swimming against the tide.

Just put Goat on ignore if you don't like what he is saying.

The odd insult? He is doing it all the time. Apparently people are used to it on here. Is he the forum lunatic or something? As to real life, I've never ever come across a situation where I said to someone I disagree with that statement and he went on to call me a dirty fooking gooner pig, lol.

Goat is one of TFC's ambassadors , that often travels to far afield forums as a spoke person for TFC, he is fluent in 5 different forum languages

Just a bit strange that Gascoigne8 was the only one to be offended by Goats post, most other posters found it funny, liked or agreed with what he was saying. Oh well you will always find the odd few swimming against the tide.
He insulted me the day before, now I see him going on another rant as well. I don't think it's normal, the guy has issues, but maybe the long-term members already knew that and don't respond to it anymore? That was my mistake I see, once a lunatic always a lunatic, why bother, I see that now.

Just put Goat on ignore if you don't like what he is saying.
Tbh I've no idea what is was originally about but there's enough crap in here already without them adding a personel battle to it

Nope the forum lunatic is currently in the bin, not gonna mention his name tho as it might draw him out

Nope the forum lunatic is currently in the bin, not gonna mention his name tho as it might draw him out
Gibbs? At least he talks about Spurs (whether you actually agree with it is another matter), that's more than can be said of this ranter here.

Tbh I've no idea what is was originally about but there's enough crap in here already without them adding a personel battle to it
What it was originally about is that I gave him a disagree rating, he responded by calling me a dirty fooking gooner pig. Lol. And people say I'm the one who needs to chill out, seriously?

Anyway, I'm getting tired of this ranter, let him be the clown if he wants to.

Back
Top Bottom