Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tottenham line up Isco loan after Real Madrid block James Rodriguez sale

I-want-to-believe-X-Files-UFO.jpg

So because he earned more credo than me on this forum, it's alright for him to constantly insult people? Yeah, right...The one who needs to chill out is the guy himself. Do you think his rants are normal? Don't you think calling someone a dirty fooking gooner pig after a disagree rating is a bit over the top? If he is such a good person, I've yet to see it, all I've seen from the guy thus far are rants and insults.

Oh grow up and stop crying. I'll take back the gooner comment if it'll stop you going into hysterics like a little girly girl.

And yes, I have earned more credo than you on this forum so either sit down, shut up and get on with the job of discussing Tottenham or fuck off to COYS where you overly sensitive demeanour will fit in better. Just a friendly bit of advice chap.

Im going back to Spurs discussions now so Toodles. xxxx

I think the way you push your team on is to sign people that directly compete for other players positions - we saw that last year with Walker and Trippier.
Yep - and Dembele and Eriksen are the two that stand out the most for having little/no competition for places.

Dembele, of course, is injury-prone enough that we know he'll miss some games (even ignoring eye-gouge suspensions) and Eriksen clearly needs a kick up the arse. Unlikely that we'll do much to remedy this before tomorrow night though.
:pochfacepalm:

And yes, I have earned more credo than you on this forum so either sit down, shut up and get on with the job of discussing Tottenham or fuck off to COYS where you overly sensitive demeanour will fit in better. Just a friendly bit of advice chap.

You've also been here a lot longer than me (how you haven't been banned by now is a mystery to me), so hardly surprising you have more credo, lol. What an achievement. No need to take back your words btw, a lunatic can't help it that he's crazy, I understand that.

Im going back to Spurs discussions now so Toodles. xxxx

You mean you are getting started with discussing Spurs, all you've done until now was ranting some bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom