The Mighty Poch Men vs. Everton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who's the longest in the shower?

• Total voters

68yD7S3.gif

Either mind games or refreshing honesty.

Well I am a lot happier to hear Vertonghen is fit. How many are 90 mins match fit? Think the 3 subs will all be needed and who goes off will depend on the score and who is flagging.

It's slightly concerning that he's only talking about being happy with THE PLAYER.... and THE PLAYER being ready...

Which PLAYER is he talking about...?
and can he carry the other 10 on his own??
Aside from his pronunciation of pluralised words, it did just strike me how much his English seems to have developed over the last two years.

Not perfect, but definitely better.

Good news for us that Coleman, Lukaku and Williams may be out, and Besic out, but we need to wait for confirmation on that one. Bad news that Stones isn't there to dribble in defence, but we'll save that for the City game.

Doesn't change much though, we need to go hard on them and break them down. Koeman will want them to sit low in his first game and Poch wants 3 points. It will be bloody hard, no easy points! COME ON YOU SPURS!

Last edited:
[formation=4231, Lloris, Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose, Dier, Alli, Lamela, Kane, Eriksen, Janssen][/formation]

I'm going for a 0-2 away win with Janssen and Kane grabbing a goal each.

[formation=4231, Lloris, Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose, Dier, Alli, Lamela, Kane, Eriksen, Janssen][/formation]

I'm going for a 0-2 away win with Janssen and Kane grabbing a goal each.
Would absolutely love that line up actually. Would certainly prefer that to Wanyama coming in.

Back
Top Bottom