The Mighty Poch Men vs. Everton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who's the longest in the shower?

• Total voters
OPTUS Special Premier League Match deal
They've ruined it! people with shit Internet (most of Aus) are now stuck with streaming as the only option! no longer get most matches in satellite HD! hope Foxtel can strike a deal or something can happen! I unfortunately feel however that we're stuck with Optus!!!

Foxtel showing all Spurs matches in HD on 13 hour delay in Oz. They also have all Spurs UCL and Cup matches live plus Spurs TV content.

Optus deal is shithouse and their network is a shambles, so I stuck with Foxtel and the delayed coverage. On the plus side I will no longer have to worry about the temptation to get up in the wee hours to watch games live.

Foxtel showing all Spurs matches in HD on 13 hour delay in Oz. They also have all Spurs UCL and Cup matches live plus Spurs TV content.

Optus deal is shithouse and their network is a shambles, so I stuck with Foxtel and the delayed coverage. On the plus side I will no longer have to worry about the temptation to get up in the wee hours to watch games live.

The whole thing is an absolute shitshower. If optus would create an app for the Ps4 so I could watch through the tv then I would probably pay for it. But having to get the set top box for optus fetch is a fucking joke. I think I'll stick with your plan as well and either stream it or go to the pub for the big games.

Yep its beyond fucked. Having to sign up to their shitty internet AND pay for the lame Fetch in order to watch EPL on TV sucks rancid arse. I hope Optus lose millions and sell the rights back.

Online somehow,
Fuck Optus, the fact that you have to take out a phone or internet contract with Optus just to watch the premier league is bullshit.
I'm not paying out a $1000 to end my current phone and Internet contracts just to switch to Optus and then pay them more to watch the premier league.
For people that are already with Optus then there's no problem, just pay the extra $15 a month.
I would pay Optus about $20 a month if they offered a deal for non-Optus customers, but they aren't, so fuck them.

Stones gone to City

So Funes Mori and Jags at the back?!

:kaneshh::kaneear::kanehand:
Everton are also meant to be after Ashley Williams and the guy who basically saved Sunderland from the drop, Koné.
If they get those 2 for Stones, who is an accident waiting to happen, they will be better at the back when they play us.

I think if anything Williams signs by the end of the week. Don't really bother me though, rest of their line up is likely to be gash and nothing for us to be afraid of anyway.

Would have preferred stones to play. He is gash and would get pressed relentlessly while he tries to pick a pass out from the back.

Hoping lukaku is benched due to transfer speculation

Not really buying this 'stones is shit' talk

He's an excellent young defender surrounded by average defenders and a poor keeper last year. He will show his quality at city

Stones is a good player as long as you have a proper 'stopper' next to him, he is skilful and quick a bit of a Rio Ferdinand but like the young Rio has a big mistake him in every game or two which he needs to eliminate from his game.

City is an interesting choice, Pep does not give defenders much cover but relies on his team dominating possession to prevent conceding goals. It's a boulder move than say Man United as he will still be exposed unlike in a Mourinho system.

Not really buying this 'stones is shit' talk

He's an excellent young defender surrounded by average defenders and a poor keeper last year. He will show his quality at city

Pep Guardiola is hardly the man to improve a young player with potential though

Pep-Guardiola-reaction-lewandowski-goals-1024x576.jpg

Everton are also meant to be after Ashley Williams and the guy who basically saved Sunderland from the drop, Koné.
If they get those 2 for Stones, who is an accident waiting to happen, they will be better at the back when they play us.
I think they've done alright out of that deal. Got a pretty penny for Stones and brought in Williams for far less. Good business.
Online somehow,
Fuck Optus, the fact that you have to take out a phone or internet contract with Optus just to watch the premier league is bullshit.
I'm not paying out a $1000 to end my current phone and Internet contracts just to switch to Optus and then pay them more to watch the premier league.
For people that are already with Optus then there's no problem, just pay the extra $15 a month.
I would pay Optus about $20 a month if they offered a deal for non-Optus customers, but they aren't, so fuck them.
Fortunate to have high speed cable internet and my illegal stream for the Inter game was decent. Hopefully can get similar. my phone plan expires in October. Not sure I want to switch to the fuckers. Hopefully their deal flops and they panic sell back to Foxtel next season. From HD satellite beamed EPL back to streaming. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom