Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Feel a bit bad for Leicester, despite all the succes, players would still rather sit on the bench in Chelsea (London, to be fair) or Liverpool (LOL, tracksuit-infested hellpit)

Feel a bit bad for Leicester, despite all the succes, players would still rather sit on the bench in Chelsea (London, to be fair) or Liverpool (LOL, tracksuit-infested hellpit)
Quelle surprise. Shit arse club from the back of beyond struggle to keep and attract world class players. No fucking sympathy from me towards that club after giving it the big one last season. Sincerely hope they slide back to anonymity sharpish.

Wonder whether the various "Foxes Talk" squatters will be back this season?

My money is on NO.
All indications are that their team is finding it hard learning a more improvised form of hair-pulling on the field and their fans are pissed off!

patiently%20waiting%20for%20friday%20gif.gif

Well then your a better man than me.
We are now their fans most hated club, for what exactly. I fucking hate them, doped up wankers.

I don't find it difficult whatsoever....
Living in Leicester, I've certainly had to endure any cuntiness...

But before a ball has even been kicked this season, their title-winning side is being picked apart and it's pretty obvious they'll drift into irrelevancy astoundingly quickly.

So forgive me, but I struggle to hate them more than Chelsea or United spunking money up the wall to obtain probable success - despite their best efforts to be utter shit last year.

Rafa Silva to Tottenham?

The Evening Standard reports that Tottenham are considering a move for Braga midfielder Rafa Silva. The Euro 2016 winner, also wanted by Zenit and Porto, is valued at £10 million and would prefer a move to England.
According to this we haven't bid anything at all for him, but we have to increase the bid we haven't made by £7 million to secure his services. Marvellous.
Tottenham need to raise offer by around £7m, agent confirmed England transfer is being worked on - Sportwitness

Living in Leicester, I've certainly had to endure any cuntiness...

But before a ball has even been kicked this season, their title-winning side is being picked apart and it's pretty obvious they'll drift into irrelevancy astoundingly quickly.

So forgive me, but I struggle to hate them more than Chelsea or United spunking money up the wall to obtain probable success - despite their best efforts to be utter shit last year.
I forgive you my son:avbpray:

Rafa seems a good player and I think he'd compliment us. He's everything we're missing, very agile, fast with good awareness and very good on the ball

Back
Top Bottom