Euro 2016 - France

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have you considered a punditry job? You're killing it, mate

Don't ever reply to me you pathetic cellar dwelling cunt.

You are the dregs of any Spurs forum. Perma banned from everywhere else so we have to put up with your infantile, spectrum challenged sheer twattishness who prolifically posts hour after hour of utter banality. You are never funny. Seriously. Never funny. Each time I reply to you is to take the piss out of you or insult you. Remember that because it will never change.

You are mere foulage. I wish I never had to read your posts. I would ignore you but the amount you post would fuck up the system.You add nothing. You are bereft of wit, humour or self awareness. Everyone here with a brain regards you in the lowest of contempt. We pm each other to try and make you say things. We nearly always succeed.

Maggot, die, cun to, fuck off etc. Someone hit bingo the other day with cyanide. Some had polonium but I said you wouldn't have the brain to understand what they was. I was right again you thick cunt.

You are a bacteria on here. A friendless bacteria.

Last edited:
Fucking hell there's a lot of bollocks here. We get it you hate the English blah blah blah but the facts speak for themselves. there's countless videos of the French and Russians starting trouble by throwing chairs and bottles at groups of English outside bars. No doubt you've seen these videos but just refuse to accept it wasn't us who started the vast majority of it.
Selective video footage does not a compelling argument make. Ask Audere Audere if you don't believe me

You are the dregs of any Spurs forum. Perma banned from everywhere else so we have to put up with your infantile, spectrum challenged sheer twattishness who prolifically posts hour after hour of utter banality. You are never funny. Seriously. Never funny. Each time I reply to you is to take the piss out of you or insult you. Remember that because it will never change.

You are mere foulage. I wish I never had to read your posts. I would ignore you but the amount you post would fuck up the system.You add nothing. You are bereft of wit, humour or self awareness. Everyone here with a brain regards you in the lowest of contempt. We pm each other to try and make you say things. We nearly always succeed.

Maggot, die, cun to, fuck off etc. Someone hit bingo the other day with cyanide. Some had polonium but I said you wouldn't have the brain to understand what they was. I was right again you think cunt.

Gold

The English are unfortunately paying for what happened in the past. Being regarded as a "top firm" means that other folk will try to knock you off your perch. And the simple fact is, for many years, the English hooligan has been top of their tree, so giving anyone English a slap is a scalp.

From what I've seen, there's been little provocation from the English this time, but I've heard reports of some fans winding up the police by throwing drinks, bottles etc at them, so I would suggest there's fault on all sides. Winding up a load of tooled up, nervous as fuck, expecting a terrorist attack, coppers probably isn't the best idea ever.

My sympathy is with the truly innocent who are caught up in this.

The English are unfortunately paying for what happened in the past. Being regarded as a "top firm" means that other folk will try to knock you off your perch. And the simple fact is, for many years, the English hooligan has been top of their tree, so giving anyone English a slap is a scalp.

From what I've seen, there's been little provocation from the English this time, but I've heard reports of some fans winding up the police by throwing drinks, bottles etc at them, so I would suggest there's fault on all sides. Winding up a load of tooled up, nervous as fuck, expecting a terrorist attack, coppers probably isn't the best idea ever.

My sympathy is with the truly innocent who are caught up in this.

Good post, this is the issue the reputation is still there. Most English hooligans won't be able to get to France without difficulty for the games but the Russians as you say see it as a prize even if it's just beating up 50 year old fat drunk guys singing.

What has surprised me is that it's normally hooligan on hooligan but these ultras just attack anyone, even heard women and children being caught up.

Good post, this is the issue the reputation is still there. Most English hooligans won't be able to get to France without difficulty for the games but the Russians as you say see it as a prize even if it's just beating up 50 year old fat drunk guys singing.

What has surprised me is that it's normally hooligan on hooligan but these ultras just attack anyone, even heard women and children being caught up.
It is the reputation. I've read a wee bit about NI fans being caught up in trouble, but it looked like a bar scrap. Otherwise, nobody else seems to have been caught up. Can't be bad luck or coincidence and it's the only explanation if we accept English fans aren't starting the hassle.

As for women and kids getting caught up in trouble, you need looked at if you take kids to something like this.

Maggot, die, cun to, fuck off etc. Someone hit bingo the other day with cyanide. Some had polonium but I said you wouldn't have the brain to understand what they was. I was right again you thick cunt.

Hahahahha - you're killing it, mate

Frothing much?

Back to the Croydon offy you go before you get binned again for mocking someone with cancer or mental disorder

I have no idea what possessed you to lump on Belgium. I could have told you years ago they will never be the sum of their parts.

They are Belgium ffs
In my defence, it was in 2008. Got spectacular odds and the fact they are ranked 2nd in the world (even allowing for that being slightly nonsensical) suggests I wasn't far off.

Good managers show their worth at times like this. Wilmots is a cunt.

Hahahahha - you're killing it, mate

Frothing much?

Back to the Croydon offy you go before you get binned again for mocking someone with cancer or mental disorder

Good. Maintain this level.

I am glad my post has made you think. Now try and write sensible posts. Everyone is sick of your usual vomit. Keep this up bacteria.

Good. Maintain this level.

I am glad my post has made you think. Now try and write sensible posts. Everyone is sick of your usual vomit. Keep this up bacteria.
Mate - the piss splatter in my local on a Saturday morning has more worth to society than your contribution. Doubt you even know what PAYE is. Bless.

So - any takers on Croatia?

In my defence, it was in 2008. Got spectacular odds and the fact they are ranked 2nd in the world (even allowing for that being slightly nonsensical) suggests I wasn't far off.

Good managers show their worth at times like this. Wilmots is a cunt.

In all honesty Italy did an Italy but yes the manager fucked up royally by taking Lukaku off. Origi could have easily had a hatrick. But choked.

It's still very, very early doors and I maintain that to predict the winner when not even everyone has played is impossible.

But it won't be Belgium.

Back
Top Bottom