The Fighting Cock fanzine. Harking back to the days when reading about Spurs was something to be savoured.
All pre-orders receive two newly designed stickers.
Pre-orders have been going up with each issue so to guarantee your copy of The Fighting Cock order now.
This is no ordinary publication:
- Textured rough touch 'natural feel' on thick paper
- Full colour throughout (unless it was our choice not to)
- Positive and thought-provoking no matter how shit we get
- Evergreen – content is written in a way that means it stays relevant
Highlights of Issue Five
- Anthony Lombardi on the what makes a Tottenham goalkeeper great
- Aaron Wolfe finds that the individuals are not as important as the team
- Zino Citium relives Ossie’s trip to Wembley
- Spooky finds an unlikely saviour in Michael Carrick
- Will Colwell asks why only some players become greats of the Lane