Yanited vs Tottenham, Oct 28 2017

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know it's early days still, but if we lose and city win, 8 points seems impossible to catch up.

I think this is a must win.

I do agree with this. I would like justice for midweek.

Statistically speaking, we could actually lose this game and still be doing better than this stage last season. Poch will be well aware that both last night and Saturday weren't and aren't must win in terms of our own development as a team. However, if he seriously prioritises winning the Premier League, and not just competing for second or third, then we have to start taking three points off our rivals away from home, and at Wembley too.

I do fear for us a lot more here than against Liverpool. It's no secret Liverpool away were having a few more issues than a Manchester United team at Old Trafford. This is a completely different test now. A win here would be massive on so many levels. It would even eclipse Madrid in my opinion.

For those reasons, I'm really not sure what way it could go. Head says a 1-1 draw. Gut says a United win. The heart wants... 5-1 to Spurs.

Mirror is saying Kane is a major doubt after a scan on his hamstring, hope they are wrong because there are no quotes. Could just be them running with the quotes from poch earlier when he said "we'll see" (if Kane plays)

for me three years a lot in football, but that's me. Mourinho after that game became a much more defensive manager and thats a fact. And Joe, you may want to start a cunt-off with me but i will not give you the chance. Never had one of those stupid internet feuds with anyone and certainly will not be now or agaisnt you or anyone for that matter, you can disagree all my posts and call me a cunt or tit or whatever you fancy, i'd rather discuss the game. :harrysmile:

for me three years a lot in football, but that's me. Mourinho after that game became a much more defensive manager and thats a fact. And Joe, you may want to start a cunt-off with me but i will not give you the chance. Never had one of those stupid internet feuds with anyone and certainly will not be now or agaisnt you or anyone for that matter, you can disagree all my posts and call me a cunt or tit or whatever you fancy, i'd rather discuss the game. :harrysmile:

Nah, it was your dog eating stuff that tipped the balance. I’m aware that the 5-3 affected Mourinho quite badly - you’re not the only one to have noticed that. We stand or fall by what we post - you’re not immune to criticism my racist correspondent. I have no desire to get into an argument with you - you flatter yourself Nabil. Mind how you go.

Nah, it was your dog eating stuff that tipped the balance. I’m aware that the 5-3 affected Mourinho quite badly - you’re not the only one to have noticed that. We stand or fall by what we post - you’re not immune to criticism my racist correspondent. I have no desire to get into an argument with you - you flatter yourself Nabil. Mind how you go.
didn´t see the need of making such a big deal of a joke. Not the best one i know, but for me it's like beating on a dead horse. You disagreed there i replied to you there and the discussion ended there

didn´t see the need of making such a big deal of a joke. Not the best one i know, but for me it's like beating on a dead horse. You disagreed there i replied to you there and the discussion ended there

If it was a joke it was in poor taste. The fact that you posted it on here, hoping to get a laugh, tells me you are out of touch with other central European people. Perhaps you should align yourself with the Eastern Europeans? They love a good racist joke too.

Bye Nabil.

12.30 kick off is good for us. I've never seen stats to back it up but my feeling has always been that early kick offs take away some of the home advantage and late ones add to it.

I'm absolutely convinced we're going to win this game. I'm going for 1-3

Early kick offs should be banned. No atmosphere and no pub time.

Scared of the backlash. You can probably count on one hand the amount of times Utd have lost two league games on the bounce and they rarely lose at Old Trafford.

But this season we have shown we are hard to beat away from home. Don't think we've lost away from home in the league since April? Whenever we lost to West Ham.

Scared of the backlash. You can probably count on one hand the amount of times Utd have lost two league games on the bounce and they rarely lose at Old Trafford.

But this season we have shown we are hard to beat away from home. Don't think we've lost away from home in the league since April? Whenever we lost to West Ham.

Think it was early May but agreed.
I also believe we (under Poch) have a good record vs Mourinho teams. Saw it on Sky recently so could be way out.

Back
Top Bottom